LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

And most people aren’t so good about it when camping either!

5 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Number10cat/status/1298225558329921536

5 Likes

It means don’t use toys in an environment where sudden bumps can get something snipped off, full-face latex masks are preferred, know your BDSM role, and follow guidelines on group size so everyone gets some attention.

2 Likes

As a night shift driver, I’ve seen many a victim late at night alough it’s usually in the gay community that it’s occurring on the regular.

Anyone who is not capable of knowing where they are do not get in my cab and on the few occasions that I know something is not right, I usually would just get the street team involved rather than the police as they seem better at getting control of the situation.

Fortunately the general public knows we police the streets in the city better than the police and it works to some extent, there’s not much more we can do than keep an eye out for the obvious rouges.

1 Like

Are you auditioning to be the Scottish Travis Bickle?

2 Likes

This is the first good point that could change the postulate.

Assuming this is correct we should change the postulate to be “there is nothing inherently wrong with any age gap between people over the age of 25”.

You should stay away from the rouge light area. :grinning:

1 Like

Your proof

Source

1 Like

Different topic but his is an awesome quote.

https://twitter.com/proffeynman/status/1298071162044342272?s=21

5 Likes

It’s a difficult subject to talk about, because I’m a straight white male, but here in our small gay scene it’s prevalent.

I didn’t know there was such a scene in Glasgee. Things have moved on over the past 20 years there.

btw I was ribbing you for your typo of rouge instead of rogue

1 Like

I think when a specific situation comes up and someone wants to have a conversation about different, more general situations, they really should start a new thread. When a big trump supporter resigns from a university based on his personal life, that’s news worthy of discussion while is it weird to bang someone half your age really isn’t.

This is a LC thread. :grin:

You’re just naming rights/experiences that come with age. That doesn’t make it “a power imbalance.”

2 Likes

He wasn’t even the first person this little discussion to essentially say that. You don’t read the conversations that you participate in very well and I mean that as a pretty general rule, not just here.

2 Likes

Yeah I guess it was more like 45, which of course seemed ancient to me at 23.

I don’t know what is up your ass lately but kindly fuck off or quote a post that makes an evidentiary claim about age.

Both Suzzer and Lapka posted about 25 (Lapka) or 23 (Suzzer) being a lot different than 20. Are they both on your ignore list?

If you hadn’t heard anything brain development in the early 20s? Were you raised by wolves? That’s very commonly mentioned in drug use advisories.

2 Likes

I swear this isn’t onion

https://twitter.com/richchumney/status/1298296881550942214?s=21

1 Like

Conservatives appropriating MLK irritates me so much.

3 Likes