LC thoughts for intellectual elites

love this one

2 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

A Piers Anthony classic

What? Piers Anthony didn’t write that.

That’s the joke. At least for me.

“Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, absolute power attracts the corruptible.” - Frank Herbert

1 Like

Rachel just said she had new news.

Like one page of news or the whole tax document?

Not sure I’m not following too closely but found it interesting she had to differentiate it from presumably old or regular-time-span news. Arguably they need a new chiron graphic for NEW BREAKING NEWS since all news is BREAKING NEWS.

If New News is the new Breaking News…

Progressive Tense News Participle Soup for the Soul

Written by Chuck Schumer

1 Like

started 69 seconds in

1 Like

kinda like Maynard’s lyric ‘mitosis’ halfway through the song Pneuma

1 Like

I’m ashamed I saw this tour not once, not twice but thrice.

2 Likes

fyp

I saw them once, opening for GNR at Shoreline amphitheater

Saw Sebastian solo years later at a club in KC, too

First time I ever saw them they were opening for a Bon Jovi. We were too cool for Bon Jovi so literally just left after the Skid Row.

1 Like

Scotti Hill is sexy af

He does a sick lil intro solo that isn’t on the studio version, prior to when I start at 69 seconds in

Not really sure what thread to post this in.

I’ve had more time for Youtube the last month and Ive gone down the Dr. Gabor Mate rabbit hole. Watched his TedTalk from 2012 and he makes some interesting observations about people in power.

My favorite line is “let’s not look to the people in power to change things, because the people in power, I’m afraid to say, are very often some of the emptiest people in the world and they are not going to change things for us”

Just hit me really hard with everything I’ve watch unfold over the last 10 years of my life.

3 Likes