LC thoughts for intellectual elites

You and your wife should take dance class. I noticed there are 2 distinct variations on that choreography

wouldn’t it be killer to dance like that?

I used to go to clubs as a teen, jfc, 30 years ago, and it was a blast. Glory days with the girlies. I’d like to go back in time.

2 Likes

lol breakdance . me too

my bro could do the gyro(helicopter), but I never could lmao

breakdance2

2 Likes

I watched her on LATB and was distracted by her mouth too and I thought your post was funny fwiw. Totally deserved flagging, but I giggled and rolled my eyes.

1 Like

Goat recognize

@pyatnitski

1 Like

Obviously properly takes off when they let the drummer do his thing near the end.

1 Like

I’d originally had it linked to start at 7:07, but I love the intro, too.

that drummer is one bad motherfucker, though, holy shit. that section that features him is so unique among drummers imo

Russel Brand AND Gabor Mate?!?!?!? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is good, too, boss.

Surrender is a thing that happens by grace ohhhh :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

James Kennedy, upon being woken up by his girlfriend after a night of heavy drinking with the boys…

I’ve honestly been awake for 38 seconds, and this is already the worst day of my life.

1 Like
2 Likes

lol see that bird up there? he’s not chirping, he’s coughing

1 Like

Tom Green always pushed people until they were just about to punch him. Someone threatened him with a hammer in the Undercutters Pizza episode.

3 Likes

Tom is Goat

I feel a lot of energy coming from your face.

1 Like

Don’t forget Tom’s GOAT movie Freddy Got Fingered.

2 Likes

I thought he was great in Road Trip, but for things like Freddy or even his show, I only found him funny in 15-second intervals. Hence Road Trip. His marriage to Drew Barrymore still befuddles me but good for them while it lasted lol.

James Kennedy, introducing his new girlfriend to the television audience, while also using the opportunity to distinguish her from his ex.

Raquel’s a beauty pageant girl, and she works with special needs kids as well, as opposed to Kristen, who basically is a special needs kid.

1 Like

"He was staring at the instruments with the air of one who is trying to convert Fahrenheit to centigrade in his head while his house is burning down.”

“Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.”

The storm had now definitely abated, and what thunder there was now grumbled over more distant hills, like a man saying “And another thing…” twenty minutes after admitting he’s lost the argument.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

2 Likes