LC thoughts for intellectual elites

1 Like

@Jalfrezi when john paul jones is encouraging bonzo to add a fill during that passage that starts at 1:01:20 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

It was dark as I drove the point home
And on cold leather seats
Well, it suddenly struck me
I just might die an asshole.

3 Likes
1 Like

When you’re in the shower and need to poop.

just squish it through the grating of the drain with your foot, for thine haven’t the power to wait

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

I got rid of FB and Twitter. My numbers are about to go up.

7 Likes

Those are rookie numbers etc etc

1 Like

I was gonna ask earlier if this thread had been replaced by the weed thread, but this thread will always have a place lol

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is the right thread for this. (I wish we had a single low-content thread for conversational shit).

Anyway, I’ve got a bone to pick - I just discovered Wikipedia’s list of the top grossing sports movies of all time.

WTF?

3 Likes

Wtf. You sure this is sports movies list and not games list?

Karate kid wins I guess. I guess you can argue for cars or gladiator.

Geez what isn’t a sport?

Does Austin Powers: Goldmember become a sports movie because Fat Bastard was a sumo wrestler?

I can tell you who isn’t a good one!

You should have included the column where they list the sport.

I mean, if a fictional martial arts competition counts as a sport (which it should?), then it’s hard to argue that Gladiator or Enter the Dragon aren’t sports movies. Honestly, Slumdog Millionaire is the only one on the list where I would go to the mat and say it’s not a sports movie.

Can we talk about the fact that Enter the Dragon from 1973 is on par with movies from the modern era? What a masterpiece of the genre.

God, I love getting high and watching baseball. It almost makes you feel like everything’s going to be alright.

3 Likes

It must be difficult to figure out how to correctly price a chess board that looks like it was carved with the pointed end of a hunting knife.

Let’s see if we can learn a bit more about the craftsman:

1 Like