Land of Hope & Glory? - UK Politics and other stuff

The entire EU has been paying Turkey and multiple African countries to hold refugees so they don’t reach Europe.

International law is a bunch of bullshit the rich countries don’t listen to.

Australia has been doing this for ages and is where this idea originates from. They also don’t care about international law when it disagrees with what they do.

Catching up with what our Right Honourable Members of Parliament do in the chamber.

“The situation was that - funnily enough it was tractors I was looking at. I did get into another website that had a very similar name and I watched it for a bit which I shouldn’t have done. But my crime - biggest crime - is that on another occasion I went in a second time.”

Was Black Rod involved?

2 Likes

My congratulations for Platinum Jubilee of Elizabeth II! :face_with_monocle:

The Platty Joobs you mean.

Me : How pathetic would you have to be to celebrate being owned like livestock by a hereditary monarch who’s entire family are a bunch of freaks and monsters.

My Country :

1 Like

Yeah I will never understand the obsession with royalty in the UK.

I guess people think that if they worship them enough they might get knighted or something.

There’s a lot of nostalgia for the glory days of Britain. Well, among white people anyway.

1 Like

TBF the youngest one was acting quite his age during the flyby so at least he isn’t all fucked up yet. Give it a year or two tho.

And lol just saw nonce has Covid. Yeah sure you have.

…isn’t that that white supremacy hand-sign? :face_with_monocle:

It seems like the Rwanda refugee plan might work as a deterrent since the reasons why refugees are willing to risk drowning to get to the UK are mostly vague?

Mick Lynch the General Secretary of the RMT union, who currently are having a number of one day strikes in the UK railway sector, is gaining a lot of praise for himself in social media circles.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsJOE_UK/status/1539586852797169664?s=20&t=yloFGaPGTPhKn_2VlwCMAA

1 Like

His subtle dismissals of labour after blair (aka new labour) are even more bodying if you ask me.

As the last remaining unbanned UK poster I hereby claim this thread as my personal blog!

1 Like

ok … all yours.

… just to add - if there are any other UKers left here who would like to chat with old friends who have been driven away please feel free to PM me.

1 Like

Things are happening in the UK political thingy :open_mouth:

Let’s wait if the Queen approves.