Kinetic Wrist Sculptures

:leolol:

Too thick to be a mille. Looks kind of like a franck mueller but without obvious branding it’s probably some worthless knockoff mille

2 Likes

Is that 1/2 NL?

its a tournament at aria. a friend said ‘i shouldnt bluff that guy right’.

1 Like

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/05/nyregion/nyc-restaurant-robberies.html

1 Like

3 Likes

That watch would look dope iced-out! :transmet_smiley:

1 Like

Of course that exists already.

diamond hello kitty

Bonus:

Unbenannt

https://x.com/plebcapital/status/1812297928263999927?t=CT1fDi7tEF-Nta8WjM5gPA&s=19

3 Likes

Chased one of the robbers down, held him til the cops came, they arrested the guy but because he refuses to give up the other robbers, the most he’ll get is a few hours community service. Cops encouraged the former rolex owner to save himself the headache and drop charges

Good guy cops???

Got it back today. Have only looked online at similar pre-owned models so I don’t know a lot about this stuff, but I’d have to say I’m pretty impressed with the results. Looks fuggin brand new to me. New fitting, refinished case, replaced case back, replaced crown, replaced crystal, replaced dial and hands, and polished.

They give you the travel case and the service guarantee or warranty or w/e on a card you phone scan that also has all the watch info but I haven’t done it yet.

I’m sure it’s the same at all their main service sites but at the Toronto one they make it like a big deal… have to set an appointment and show up alone and get buzzed into their fortress. Not used to the luxury brand treatment shit, I guess.

Also… for sale one pre-owned 1991 16233 Rolex Oyster Datejust.

4 Likes

Thoughts on this config? I’m on the waitlist for this watch at 4 different ADs. Only one of them said less than a year wait ):

I originally wanted it in stainless with a green or blue dial, but have since warmed up to the idea of stainless + gold. Green dial is impossible to get and even blue seems like a pipe dream.

I think I like the jubilee more than oyster bracelet.

3 Likes

Looks good to me.

It’s wild how I’m struggling to a find a digital clock that can keep time. I have a cheap bedroom alarm clock that I never use for an alarm, just a display that sets on a shelf near the TV so I can always see the time. And this mfer always speeds up by two minutes no matter what. Anyway looking around at junk replacements on Scamazon I noticed that reviews for most of those clocks also mention that the clocks can’t keep time. What world are we living in???

Do it

Sounds like u got bad electricity

Look for something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/DreamSky-Snooze-Charging-Station-Charger/dp/B0829JRQB6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1XV2EMJ0OA42M&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.dT74Fam6tPEt0-NGFIqx6QNpFkuHlXDTAEA14c3_o9gTU1G8PfT1zG4sQ4qJjAlydhn2KbgFHDdRMW33ePV3mZ2YFy-9wjKYce64VNj0nLmgNcGvW3Ps-uXjSVnDXlSQua3VH8djYGYHCkj_UUTY8dpNSjI2AsNQrl0u1AsZuoSxrGKlc8AXQNiTshdw6Dq0t4Uij7T42F8NVf_acV0jfkzGpu45BjGcWwLn4qei1ZWf6IM2kOksoHr_YpQJS6QVQ9YEhd-aKbiTm0DPvYMjLZk-Cw80J-1stkc24EZI69k.QJf4MAOop_XiCPd1pvSPjkDZFcEgGtRpdB6Vk6P8pGk&dib_tag=se&keywords=digital%2Bdesk%2Bclocks%2Bfor%2Bbedrooms%2Bwith%2Bautomatic%2Btime%2Bset%2BNIST&qid=1724759360&s=home-garden&sprefix=digital%2Bdesk%2Bclocks%2Bfor%2Bbedrooms%2Bwith%2Bautomatic%2Btime%2Bset%2Bnist%2Cgarden%2C122&sr=1-1&th=1

Which automatically sets the time, you just tell it what time zone you’re in.

I have a digital alarm clock that’s at least 40 years old that doesn’t miss a beat. These sons of bitches are either using cheap capacitors, bad math, or no crystals. Probably some combination of the above.

The eBay algorithm thinks I am you. Got served this as a suggestion while looking at vintage digital alarm clocks.