Kinetic Wrist Sculptures

Got the seamaster out of the shop

Dude at the dealer made a comment when I took off my Ironman to strap it on

2 Likes

Yes that’s the check engine light

2 Likes

Priorities correct.

3 Likes

Love my electric blue Seamaster. I think it’s at least 15 years old now (I’ve had it for 10+), and it hasn’t ever been serviced. Still keeps time well and functions nominally. Is this worth doing proactively? I assume it’s pretty pricey on a chrono…

Of course the people doing the servicing say you should do it every five years but I wouldn’t bother unless you have a specific issue. In my case the second hand had been getting stuck quite a bit and it’s been at least 10 years since it’s been serviced.

1 Like

Yay or nay?

I love the turtle case but I’ve always been kinda meh on pepsi bezels, that’s just personal preference tho

Ha - the Pepsi coloring was one of the things that caught my eye. I would get a real GMT if they weren’t going for 20k. I may pull the trigger on this one. It was $550 at Macy’s (before the 20% discount they offered) but only $300 on Jomashop

sadly, no pic of kinetic wrist sculpture included

BLRO spotted in the wild. Also wearing Vans slip ons, sweat pants, hoodie and driving cap.

1 Like

It’s a classic look if you’re into that. Nice looking piece. I tend to go for rare / unusual stuff but majority seem to go for the classic designs.

You still in TX?

I saw this while waiting to board a plane at DFW. I think the person in question lives in New York.

20230923_023753
A second Richard Mille has been spotted in Jeremy Strong’s collection

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh snap I watched some of that clown’s videos and while entertained in a reality tv sense could have predicted that things wouldn’t end well.

That was May 2021 at the top of the market. Looks like they deleted all of the yootoobz. He was operating out of Dallas at the time so a lot must have happened since then.

omg I love it

more: Frederique Constant on Instagram: "Frederique Constant prides itself in being a true Swiss watch manufacture that creates its own movements and assembles its watches by hand. Yet this fact isn’t always prominently highlighted. We asked French artist seconde/seconde/ to find a way to convey the message in his own distinctive, cheeky style. He might have gone too far? The result is two altered limited editions of the Slimline Moonphase Date Manufacture – one in steel that’s limited to 100 examples, and the second in steel with a rose gold tone crown and dial elements limited to 10 pieces. What do you think? #Partnership #HandAssembly #Manufacture #LimitedEdition"

1 Like

Inspired by the screws in a Big Bang bezel

1 Like

hahahahahah yesss