Kinetic Wrist Sculptures

A Santos for Santos!

1 Like

Maybe late to the conversation, but have you looked into how much of a pain it is to set a perpetual calendar?

I had a dream the other night that a Rolex AD announced they only had a two week wait for SS models for all customers

It looks like there’s a stylus device that allows you to depress some buttons that are flush with the case.

My plan would be to just wear it for 120 straight years and then take it to an AD to adjust the moon phase for me

Don’t know why this guy has 24 copies of the same model

1 Like

Make sure you buy the wine rack first, then install the chronograph rack. Otherwise, it’s kind of a pain in the ass moving everything around.

What is everyone’s thoughts on the CW Bel Canto?

Pretty nice imo. Unfortunately the blue and green dials sold out quickly as part of a limited set but they are now taking deposits on four new colors made to order (and unfortunately not shipping until later in 2023). I put in an order for the light blue but understand these may not be everyone’s cup of tea especially considering the deposit/wait time.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about the movement but it looks dope and is extremely unique. Those are the kind of pieces I like.

If you’re lucky, it won’t be anyone’s favorite until they cease production and then you have one of the uLtRa RaRe sKy bLuE dials.

1 Like

hell yeah

Took me a while to figure out they weren’t showing the under side of the watch. Pretty nifty tho for sure.

6,838 Likes, 131 Comments - MB&F (@mbandf) on Instagram: "Just like the LM2 Palladium launched on Tuesday, the HM9 calibre features two fully independent escapements, each with its own flying balance wheel! The secret? A sophisticated central...

3 Likes

I am considering getting an apple watch (long story, I had a “syncopal episode” for as yet unknown reasons (EKG, blood work, head CT revealed nothing unusual, could just be a one-off) and I kinda want the features for monitoring my heart rate etc).

is the play here to just wear it on my right wrist and keep wearing what I really want to wear on my left wrist? It feels like I should be able to get a single zulu-like strap that I could wear both the apple watch and a real watch on the same wrist (maybe one on top and the other on the bottom) but that apparently doesn’t exist.

i just imagined you wearing a real watch on top of the watch face of an apple watch, like a double tall

1 Like

Separate arms would be weird.

the obvious solution is to just do a Fidel

1 Like

I was at a meeting today, and 3 people were wearing Apple Watches. One had a Rolex on the other wrist.

Which Rolex and which wrist

1 Like

I didn’t get a close look. Either an Air King or Explorer. Left wrist.

Or maybe a Datejust on an oyster.

When did Zenith start making the Royal Oak rip-offs, I mean homages?

1 Like

Got an echocardiogram scheduled? From my understanding, the Apple Watch can monitor some things like heart rate, atrial fibrillation, and general rhythm/electrical activity, but it might miss some structural things that don’t show up.

As far as watch advice, if you’re already gonna be wearing two, why not bump it up to three?

1 Like