Jeopardy! Thread (No spoilers until after the show EST)

Please no spoilers here.

Brad sucks

Ken betting like a BOSS

ban daily doubles

haha I knew one James didnā€™t on that DD

fucking how do you miss that he blew it

the worst game James has ever played and Iā€™d love to see the DD breakdown cuz it seems like heā€™s barely gotten any and the few heā€™s had were at the beginning of the round

1 Like

Sucks for Ken to waste a wheelhouse FJ category on a game he canā€™t lose

haha got 'em on FJ there too bow to me

1 Like

How dare they make a mockery of the game

I can see nitbo saying this unironically

ā€œIā€™d like to do a tight five minutes on airline food before we start.ā€ :rofl: :rofl:

Ken GOAT

9 Likes

So if I sign up for hulu, I can watch the first three nights and thereā€™s still at least one more night next week? I donā€™t have local abc in my streaming packages atm.

Yes. Tonightā€™s episode will be available at 5am EST tomorrow

1 Like

Life hack: get a $10 indoor TV antenna; it comes in handy once in a blue moon when thereā€™s something worth catching on network TV.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I missed game three. I take it the winner was

ken jenningssssssss

?

I donā€™t want to google out of fear of being spoiled for the whole competition

Yes

Good recap here. Theyā€™ve updated it after every match.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2020/01/07/jeopardy-greatest-all-time-heres-who-won-first-wildly-entertaining-prime-time-game/

Iā€™m of the firm belief that the Final Jeopardy questions should be harder than the other questions but, for the most part, they havenā€™t been.

Guessed Milos Forman and Frank Capra for the one on Academy Awards. Apparently, Capra got 3 Best Director Awards and no Best Picture Awards. Forman got two BD but one BP award.

But the one on 19th century political parties was super easy.

I whiffed on Final Jep. guessed Bull Moose Party. :(