Jeopardy! Thread (No spoilers until after the show EST)

Goofy bet by James

But again, super easy question for FJ. Questions during the game were way harder imo.

Holy shit that Folgers commercial

1 Like

Clearly, those three have spent far too little time online to not get the Willy Wonka quote.

3 Likes

Really easy final jeopardy Q. Shocked James didnā€™t go for the jugular.

I assume Jamesā€™ bet was a birthday, but Iā€™m also surprised he didnā€™t go bigger there

That second DD is going to be what gives James the win.

Huge fumble by Ken there come on brother

Brad just seems so far out of his element here.

James seems to have the edge in reflexes and endurance due to his age and thatā€™s probably why heā€™ll win.

I suck at history and I got that 2nd FJ easily.

Not that it mattered in the end, but Iā€™m absolutely floored that Ken missed it.

1 Like

lmao

Kind of surprised how badly out matched Brad has been so far. Also surprised at some of the misses like ā€œgood day sirā€ and Ken missing the second FJ tonight.

2 Likes

i expected a james runaway dunking on these old dogs like 120k/game for 3 games and itā€™s over but ken is doing great, good for him. heā€™s gonna lose to the master of all trivia james hozhauer but heā€™s making it interesting, and i like that, and heā€™s a good follow on twitter if you donā€™t follow him

A shame too, perfect chance to really ham it up answering, then add ā€œI said good dayā€ before picking the next clue.

Ken made up for it a bit with his emphatic ā€œIā€™m walkinā€™ here!ā€

Ken probably had the best celebrity AmA on Reddit ever.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/fwpzj/iama_74time_jeopardy_champion_ken_jennings_i_will/

Ken definitely came to play. I guess losing to Brad so in like 3 big tournaments in a row has got Ken really wanting to win.

Their ages really arenā€™t that far apart despite being on jeopardy so far apart when they first appeared (also despite jeopardy trying to make James to be a super young gun)

James 34
Brad 41
Ken 45

My 15-yo daughter and I had a lot of fun with these, but we had to pause it to play. These guys are pretty good.

I have a feeling in a straight up trivia contest, Ken has the edge of the three

What about Kenā€™s Coryat score???

1 Like

Avoid the thread on 2p2 some idiot posted spoilers

3 Likes

Fyp.

5 Likes