ITV: Impeachment Television

https://twitter.com/PeterWStevenson/status/1207476171664953344?s=19

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1207484457994731520?s=19

They used to call it the polls, but now they call it the box office

2 Likes

Okay thatā€™s just gross.

Thereā€™s a line between MILF and GILF that she crossed at least 20 years ago.

Fuck you turtle man

There they go, presenting newspaper opinion articles as if they are fucking evidence.

I hate these people, especially this one, deeply and truly

Nope, thats why he actually wasnt impeached prior, dumbass

Yeah the senate will be sooooooo paralyzed from not approving any of the house passed bills they are ignoring

1 Like

The ILF in GILF implies otherwise.

Best summary Iā€™ve seen yet.

20 Likes

2 Likes

Do we have a thread for Most Punchable Face yet? I have someone Iā€™d like to nominate.

SmoggyHilariousBaiji-size_restricted

7 Likes

We could try ā€˜Face Iā€™d Like To Punch But At The Same Time I Donā€™t Want To Encourage Violence So Please Donā€™t Take This As An Endorsement To Do Just That By Actually Punching People In Their Punchable Faces Draftā€™

3 Likes

I liked someoneā€™s idea of ā€œperson youā€™d like to see milkshakedā€

1 Like

Can we advocate for adding quick curing cement to it prior to tossing? Gonna guess no, but I had to ask.

1 Like

The Waiting in position Shake

The Fast Shakeā€¦

The Dodge that Shakeā€¦

1 Like

So Kyle Kolinski is claiming on his Impeachment rundown video that he would have voted for Article 1 but against 2. His argument against 2 was that Trump was not refusing to comply with the investigation but that instead he was going to the court to ask them to force him to comply.

On the surface this argument seems ok if true (Iā€™m not 100% sure specifics on the court rulings pending), but heā€™s like missing the organized effort to cover up after the fact, presuming you feel there is enough evidence by Rudy etc of an organized coverup.

Any thoughts or takes of various temperatures on Mint Peach Art 2?

Kyleā€™s probably the media fellow I agree with most but every once in a while he has a total brain fart.

1 Like

They did not see my back

5 Likes

2 Likes