Is there anything Biden can do now to win over progressives?

OK, I’m just going to admit it. I don’t recall the origin of the lawnmowers into orbit meme on here.

Anyways, you should be triggers the conservatives first by saying things about Biden that they would use to praise Trump’s foibles.

Neither do I, I just use it. No clue where it’s from.

That requires me to be bragging on Biden, not sure I could do that.

You just have to be willing to hate conservatives and say things you don’t believe because you just want to provoke a negative emotional response from them.

Have you ever said something at the poker table that you didn’t really believe in order to induce tilt? Same thing.

1 Like

If you guys even manage to have an election & Biden wins, all I’ll be doing is Thinking of ways to stop my anxiety from flaring up in the proceedings years.

My No 1 saying Will be “But he saved you from 4 more years of Trump” over and over again to myself.

This is obviously not normal times Cuserounder, there’s a large group out there wanting blood and a even larger group about to join them (Millions) asking for blood, whether they agree on all the issues or not, it’s gonna happen.

Hopefully someone decent can direct them to a union led workforce and not the vigilantes that we’ve seen before.

Look after your loved ones from now on and I’ll (pray) hope come November that you’re flying lawnmowers into the air and not flairs.

:v:

1 Like

605AA760-0D63-4B82-A8B5-414D47B56850

5 Likes

Has anyone said suck my dick from the back yet

3 Likes

Ok Arby is winning me over.

Yeah I’ll be knocking on doors for Biden if it’s safe to do so, I’ll obviously vote for him, it’s just going to be a tilting presidency on the heels of the most tilting presidency.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TwinklingTania/status/1248025758850670592

5 Likes

That is deeply insulting to Noel Coward.

LOL he’s not going to do anything close to that.

He just defeated the candidate whose views align most with this list.

1 Like

Ya that list is pretty lol. It’s extremely left by even non-US standards. Zero chance Biden does most of it.

I’d literally bet my life, my actual life, nobody is cancelling all student loan debt.

Seems a bad idea not to compromise with people who’s vote you desesperately need. Politics is about compromise. It’s time people started realising that.

2 Likes

Dear Joe,

Please lie to us even more.

3 Likes

Can you imagine if Bernie was the last one standing and old people came out with a list of demands about what they wanted? People here would laugh that into the ground.

Also, they don’t desperately need the young vote at all for their goals. The Democratic establishment got exactly what it wanted: Not Bernie. They’re okay with another Trump term.

4 Likes

Especially not Joe Biden. He is a supporter of the financial industry and always has been!

Which is exactly why he IS compromising with Republicans

1 Like

It’s a little bizarre for a voting block with historical low turnout to make really high demands.

As they say, policy is written by those who show up.

fyp

5 Likes