I resign

I hope you’re able to let go of whatever grievance led to this episode today and just not step down. You’re hurting this place and the people who care about it.

If anything ends up destroying this place it’s going to be the insistence we break each other up into arbitrary teams.

4 Likes

Youre on a roll of irrelevant posts

Go read it, there’s no secret plot.

Discord will make a fortune if they introduce pm capabilities

8 Likes

Oh JFC, I’m not in some secret plan with anyone to destroy this forum. This forum was already dying a slow death and this was a last ditch attempt to save it by ridding it of people who were actively trying to sabotage it.

To be fair to those people Meb has lied and backtracked on campaign promises about a dozen times now.

If only meb had banned one more user, this thread would have had absolutely no activity today. Alas.

2 Likes

I mean I still could right?

That does always happen and I wouldn’t say the teams are arbitrary. 2p2 wasn’t exactly kumbaya

What would banning Trolly have changed?

2 Likes

Meb shouldn’t you be trying to anonymize econophile for reducing your trust level?

Or wait, when a mod overrules you you anonymize someone else. I guess econophile is safe.

For all of the people claiming that there’s some attempt by the discord to destroy this forum, name one person from the discord who only comes here to stir up drama and never contributes across the site? Asymmetric warfare and you’re all falling for it.

Imagine being however old meb is and still thinking the ends justify the means is some rock solid argument. 12 year olds have given up on that one.

You had a chance to open a poll about banning anyone anytime before you were a mod. You didn’t.

You then could have named who you were going to ban during your election. You didn’t.

I then asked you to name them to other mods. You refused.

I then asked you to open a poll among mods at least. You refused.

You don’t hate the drama. You hate democracy. Or better said, you hate everyone just doesn’t agree with your “obvious” conclusions.

1 Like

Youre giving too much thought and emotions to a trolling campaign.

Quite possible.

How long is this poll open? Meb has said he will ask to be anonymized when demoded. Maybe it’s best to speed this up and avoid any more casualties?

Imagine living through what the Republicans have done to the Democrats and then allowing a different group to pull the same old Lucy pulling the football away on you trick over and over again. Grow up Charlie Brown.