I resign

I think he also accused Econophile of purposefully taking some PM out of context. But maybe that was somebody else.

I’m just disappointed. We had a relationship for over a year where I’ve always been honest with you, and in turn you accuse me of an elaborate troll campaign even though you know that’s not true. People told me not to trust you, but I did.

Did I not PM the other mods every step of the way sharing my thought process? Did I not send a PM a day ahead of time letting everyone know that I took jbro and CN off that list and received no response objecting to those changes? Before you unbanned those accounts yesterday, did I or did I not send you a PM asking you not to? Saying let the forum choose to unban them if they really want to. Did I not ask you to just enjoy the rest of your trip and we could hash things out when you were back?

Quote this post for me so we can see that it doesn’t say what you are saying here.

we miss you too bro

2 Likes

All these cryptic weird shit you keep writing about people warning you, everyone told you etc is a very low energy attempt at a troll. If you want to write a criticism of me do so and we can discuss it. I will win the argument though, because I’m telling the truth and you aren’t.

Another example for this is here:

It’s currently 77-23 against my proposal for a moratorium on permabans.

Thanks mang. I l always did have a soft spot for you.

Your message was in response to the idea of the community voting to unban one poster but not all.

That isn’t what happened.

This is obviously because you bundled it with a ban amnesty.

What was actually said:

I’ll bite, what are the lies and gaslighting that is different than what econphile and greg said or different than the criticism of meb?

For one, you consistently posting that this is an elaborate troll campaign from the discord and that I am lying while failing to point out one instance of me actually lying. And while still having access to the discord and knowing full well that isn’t what happened.

I don’t think this thread should be about my personal feelings about meb one way or the other.

His actions as a moderator are clear cut, and I think everyone should make up their minds based on that.

3 Likes

econophile for mod!

I never said this a troll campaign from the discord. I said this is a troll campaign that might have come from the discord, where PMs are a thing so i don’t understand why me being on the discord is somehow relevant.

I aready showed you lying when you said personal attacks must be dealt with immediately by deletion and bans but not only did you not act on Effen, you criticized me for even telling him to stop.

You also lied when you wrote that Goofy criticized me today when he wrote something about me being in the other forum.

I can go on with lies, but it seems pointless. I just want you to stop whatever it is you are doing in the last 24 hours and get this community back on track.

I fully agree with this of course and have tried to paint a very clear picture of his actions and their implications.

econophile and greg have had specific criticisms of things that have actually happened. Jbro, just as an example as there have been others, tried to create a reality where meb was simply deleting criticism, leaving out that there were obvious personal attacks.

There’s other stuff too, but if you’re not seeing that I’m not sure there’s much point in discussing things further.

BTW - greg’s behavior wasn’t ok and deserves harsh criticism. He directly and purposely harmed the site.

To put an end to this derailment, if Meb did not think Greg and Econphile, who clearly thinks meb’s action were wrong, his portrayal of the event incorrect and action needed to be taken against him are part of the group “gaslighting” him, I apologize. I read it as such and am possibly wrong here.

Hopefully we can carry on now.

1 Like

Maybe he can self-ban, take a short break, and come back with a clean slate?

Might want to check on my vote on jmakin.

Also still waiting on your answer for why jal voted for his own ban, since you apparently have all sorts of access to info that I don’t have.