I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

it was super impressive imo for Australia to score two tries while down after being red carded. lot of WIM just came up a little short.

1 Like

I caught the last 30 seconds and admittedly have no clue what was going on.

I just thought it was kickahhhh problems.

USA x 3 over powerhouse NZ.

1 Like

there was a high tackle that was red carded. australia played 6 on 7 for a little over 4 minutes of the second half.

7s being fast and furious is both a feature and a bug. For a match like France/Fiji you kinda wish you could see an hour or so instead of 15 min., but I understand why it’s not really feasible.

peacock misses the second half kickoff in the gold medal game…

just the worst fucking coverage imaginable.

Looked like a sick play to start the 2nd half, would’ve loved to have seen it live. Thanks NBC!

USA #2! we tied the champs.

there was a 5-6 minute span at the end of the first half where wemby looked like a god.

there was a 5-6 minute span in the second half where dupont looked like a god.

https://x.com/sreekyshooter/status/1816932704312582170?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

6 Likes

https://x.com/tunguz/status/1816639949015486527?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

4 Likes

USA#1. Suck it world. We won bigly in the Men’s 4x100 swim.

1 Like

Men’s 4x100 team looks pretty Trumpy.

Why is Hongkong listed as its own country? Doesnt it belong to China?

I don’t know the actual rules, but it’s not uncommon. For example, Puerto Rico has always had their own Olympic team and last I checked, they were still a part of the US.

There’s got to be a happy medium somewhere between NBC only showing you swimming, gymnastics, and track for 4 hours every night, and BBC Sports’ jumping from fencing to boxing to swimming to dressage to diving every 5 minutes and giving the viewer whiplash.

1 Like

Guam USVI Am Samoa all have teams?

I have not streamed yet but I understand nbcolympics.com carries everything?

I think he got a four year sentence and served like half. Crazy short sentence for the crime regardless.