I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

Wait, WAT? Cliffs on these parts?

https://x.com/Resist_05/status/1816971016805187830

looks like he’s mocking dionysus but good luck explaining the difference between jesus and dionysus to these people. they both loved wine and whores

3 Likes

The prime doc avout her illness is axtuslly really good

This opening ceremony has been an excellent way to find out who in my crypto community is a deplorable.

…they all are. It’s all about woke mind virus etc in chat…

2 Likes

you really needed the ceremony for that?

7 Likes

Although it’s been falsified very often, I keep going through life assuming that people that I come across who seem nice, reasonably informed and smart, share my sensibilities. It’s problem.

1 Like

Stiff person syndrome

Sounds like it should have a more scientific name

3 Likes

Sounds like a skill issue. Stop being in groups with poors. My crypto groups are cogsec maxis. Study being able to watch a spectacle without contracting brain worms.

2 Likes

So many participants crashing in this women’s TT on the road, it looks so slippery everywhere

peacock has missed every second half kickoff in rugby 7s this morning… just terrible fucking coverage

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a really tricky course for a wet day. So much paint to contend with in the corners.

I’ve seen more commercials than action, unwatchable.

5th match of the day, might actually get to see a second half kickoff…

i wonder if it was because its now only on peacock?

was it the fact that it was being broadcast on cnbc shoving the commercials in.

Notre Dame auditioned for the role of cauldron a few years ago and performed miserable.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Dutch OC is making the Spain soccer fed look like mother Theresa.

1 Like

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1816961726535147568

I, for one, am scandalised.

This creep received a one year sentence for traveling to meet with a 12 year old to plow her when he knew she was only 12.

Adds a whole new meaning to “Dutch Treat.”

back to missing a whole fucking try at the start of the 2nd half again… how fucking bad can the coverage get.

1 Like

No idea what I’m watching but the Aussies go from ecstasy to disaster to lose the Bronze.

Canada docked six points in women’s soccer, 200k CHF fine and the three coaches suspended for a year.

Now fourth in their group on negative-3 points.

1 Like