I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

And Canada is caught up in the first major scandal.

And Salt Lake City was announced hosts of the 2034 Winter Olympics

If you’re not cheating then you’re not trying.

1 Like

I thought the first major scandal was all the rowing teams didn’t stay at. The Olympic village.

The Olympics are officially underway!

love watching rugby sevens, even though i have basically no idea whats going on.

also all the good vibes for the Dutch from the euro’s instantly gone now that they are having a child rapist represent them. hope they lose everything.

I’ve been a rugby 7s expert for approx 3 hrs, so I’ll help out where I can.

USA kicking off now vs. defending gold medalists Fiji. USA got a draw against hosts France which I think was a somewhat shocking result.

lolol, USA on the board first then it just turns into a clown show as Fiji gets 2 tries in seconds.

edit: make that 3

USA could use some work on their kickoff returns.

yeah that escalated quickly… fiji have never lost a game at the olympics…

No idea what I’m watching, but I understand a ranching when I see one.

France is almost twice as likely to ship gold as Fiji, but USA tied them and were destroyed by Fiji. This thing may be as reliable as 538’s soccer World Cup ratings though.

1 Like

gonna dual screen the rest of the 7s with the usa soccer. pleasantly surprised that Peacock has everything.

Rugby 7s are in the olympics now? :vince:. GOAT gambling sport.

since 2016

1 Like

I don’t get the rule on laterals. There’s no way that last lateral leading to SA’s first try wasn’t 3-4 yards forward.

Also don’t understand why sometimes you can go down and just scoot the ball behind you, and other times someone can just kind of jump in there and boom turnover.

so i think its playable by the defense until there is a second player over top of the ball. the defense can also drive that top player off, from the front(through the down players body line), and then it’s playable again, or if the top guy pushes too far passed the ball?

atleast thats what the random video i watched this morning said… lol.

1 Like

a rugby lateral is in reference to the player and not the field like in football if that makes sense.

1 Like

Only behind darts imo.

What the fuck Canada?

Hey, women’s soccer has made the big time now!