I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

I don’t think it’s possible to disturb the water less diving from 10m above than she did.

Pole vault is absolutely insane.

WTF that heptathlon lady from Belgium was wearing a Richard Mille.

Israel’s top gold medal prospect and the only one who beat the russians step for her first exercise in rhythmic gymnastics and…

I’m no expert but I don’t think that’s where the hoop is meant to be :(

I’m just watching this now. It must feel weird to be a grown woman competing with a 14-year-old who doesn’t look like she’s hit puberty yet.

Since it’s the Chinese it makes me wonder if they’re inhibiting puberty through drugs or something - because it gives her some kind of competetitive edge. No breasts help with the splash maybe?

Still incredible. I don’t usually watch diving but this is historic.

IMO they just forged her age and she’s actually about 8.

1 Like

The leading German in the penthatlon just got eliminated because the horse didnt want to jump at all. Cant write down what would go through my head right now.

Japan’s getting routed by Mexico in the bronze medal soccer match despite beating them in league play.

Turned on the spring cycling as I woke up to see a crash. Seems like there’d be crashes constantly in this and you’re simply going to have to get lucky to stay up to win.

Gold medal game time…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/isgoodrum/status/1423310074685034500

1 Like

Anyone up? I’m watching sport climbing. Pretty fun.

Half of Canada is up watching the soccer game, lol.

2 Likes

Still up waiting for the 4x100 finals, which for some reason is at around 11pm here. Then up at 6am to catch the women’s marathon.

Sweden sucks. Boooooooooo!

It’s like when you’re late for class, but you’re not allowed to run in the hallways.

5 Likes

Sweden dominating. :confused:

Boooooooooooom

someone need to collect a lot of urine from the Italian sprinters

1 Like

Canada Canada Canada