I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

Quite of few blocks already for Spain.

A lot of those threes have been pretty damn open, just bricked.

I’m already dreading the Coach K retirement tour for the entire next college basketball season. Not winning gold here will just make it that much worse

1 Like

I have YouTubeTV and don’t see the US/Spain game anywhere, so I’m watching it on BBC’s site after switching my VPN to say I’m in Wembley and looking up a proper “postcode” to provide

1 Like

It’s so America. Cheer on the USA!!! Rah Rah!!

(but only if you pay to cheer)

The BBC page also made me say I had a “television license” or some other silly Brit bullshit. “Sure!” I said.

1 Like

goofy confirmed goat

1 Like

Yeah, you almost certainly have to have Comcast to get it on TV.

Fair or not, the Dream Team set a crazy precedent.

I cancelled Xfinity today. They give you Peacock Network access for free but they haven’t cut me off yet as I guess they aren’t perfectly synched up. So for now I get to watch another US slow start followed by a KD 3rd quarter.

KD and Draymond, Warriors’ PBP guy, and getting it done in the 3rd all feels so familiar.

1 Like

Tap dancing Jesus what a brick by Dame. The widest of open and a no chancer that was lucky to hit the rim.

I needed 14.5 lol

I liked Durant’s immediate answer to that annoying “What goes through your mind?” question. “Nothin’!” Wtf answer do you expect?

I’m watching climbing and I’m liking it so far.

Where can you watch climbing? I’ve been looking forward to it forever but I can’t find a channel or stream that bothers with it.

I’m watching the Canadian CBC stream.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1921159747523

1 Like

This Australian guy can’t climb this at all

None of them can climb any of them. I guess I’m an Olympian level boulderer too.

Speed climbing is better to watch than bouldering.