I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

100*4 freestyle relay in 30 mins. If USA loses that one I think you should storm the capitol

Lol this guy except I did this exact thing minus the pelvis thrust when AZ was called for Biden

https://twitter.com/esosa_osa/status/1419486048212635652?s=21

The pelvis thrust really ties the routine together tho. It just looks douchey without it.

LOLOL Kornacki

If you’re gonna ban Russia, ban Russia. Lol at this “let them all compete with a stupid IOC flag” bullshit.

3 Likes

It seems that all the male freestyle world records are from 2009 while the other styles improved a lot in the previous decade. Is that related to the space suits they had? Did they effect freestyle more than the other styles?

+1

Riverman needs to be taking notes. That was textbook form from start to finish.

They should erase some of those records that were set with those swim suits. Some of them look like they’ll be impossible to break.

but why are those almost only in the freestyle? Phelps butterfly records are history already.

I have no idea what the answer to this question is, but it got me going down a rabbit hole where I found this tidbit (on the dude with two of those records).

WTF?

He lived at Tommy Tuberville’s basement the entire time

1 Like

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1419489087258497026

Better view.

17 year old Israeli smashes her national record and finishes 4th in the 100w backstroke semifinal heat 1. waiting to see if she makes the finals. It will prove once and for all if god loves or hates the jews

Good question. I heard one of the Canadian commentators the other day talking about some dolphin kick technique that everyone uses now. I wonder if it has something to do with that?

ball don’t lie!

Who knows? Maybe she will pull it out like that Tunisian bro.

It’s funny how the WR split in 100*4 is almost irrelevant because Jason Lezak final leg in 2008 was truly inhuman. probably the most impressive olympic performance i’ve ever seen

USA IS BACK

Finals are enough. She’s the first israeli female swimmer to make an olympic final

1 Like

Under 18 in skateboarding helmets are required; over 18 nobody wears them

2 Likes