I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

I’m 100 billion percent rooting for the USA I am nothing if not a fanatic patriot

but if we had to eat a mega upset at something then I’m not gonna be too bothered if wemby hits a circus shot buzzer beater over embiid and the crowd storms the court avec macron, un moment de lumière

1 Like

as much as i wanna say well, if he thought he was better… but this is getting offered 1st place money in a split at the final table :man_facepalming:t3:

I root against USA men’s basketball in the Olympics. I just can’t bring myself to root for massive overdogs unless it’s the Chiefs.

1 Like

yeah this is dumb af, who gives a shit, show more high jump or something, anything but these dipshits

totally hope they lose, I would rather watch them play a high school team

Rut roh

Curry carrying

Curry going nuts is a joy to watch no matter what.

4 Likes

Holy shit Steph. Feel good for him with this being his first and only go-round.

1 Like

good god

Curry fucking ridiculous

The last one was just like, “Fuck it, watch this.”

2 Likes

lol wtf Wade just said he has a boner

6 Likes

that was fucking awesome and for all practical or at least storytelling purposes probably the end of the steph curry era which has been a FUN ONE

2 Likes

Yeah if there was one way to move me from indifference to off-my-couch-rooting, it was that masterclass from Steph.

1 Like

I was just telling my wife what Dwyane Wade said and she thought I was talking about “the guy with the glasses that flip up on A Different World.”

3 Likes

https://x.com/barstoolsports/status/1822380947968303549?s=46&t=hICOYYyCHuimCJQWftVfBQ

Why hadn’t Steph ever played in the Olympics? No interest on his end or they never selected him for some bizarre reason?

2 Likes

Those basketballs look like pretzel buns. Seriously.

3 Likes