I guess we need a Summer Olympics thread…?

Jeez these 400m women. Sick stuff.

2 Likes

Yet more evidence of the trans agenda. No woman could ever be that tall.

3 Likes

you can tell they wanted to zoom in on the 2nd/3rd/4th race but couldn’t bc USA

1 Like

soccer/hoops golds would be sweet.

also, the men’s breaking had some pretty slick stuff, but they ain’t outrunning the women’s meme competition

Amazing atmosphere for the basketball. Honestly won’t be too bummed if USA loses.

1 Like

Lebron w block and behind the back pass

1 Like

real fun. f’ing wemby!

and the last few days have made me think about wtf durant/steph/lebron woulda done to the league 10 years ago :open_mouth:

Curry with no feel so far.

anthony edwards talking shit to gobert is great, i’d be telling my teammate too haha

it is athletic but would be greater if they swapped out some of the equipment for lawn darts and mousetraps and maybe like one aggressive cat or lobster that they all had to share

1 Like

Reminds me of

2 Likes

So insane what France has to do defensively. They stop Lebron drive then stop Booker three but then curry is wide open for a three. Just seems impossible to stop this ridiculous roster.

Just tuned into the game, and this “catchup with highlights” feature is pretty cool

they should offer that for the election

Tune in now if you want to see dudes Clean and Jerk 550+ lbs

jesus their legs

I thought most of the break dancing I’ve seen so far has been terrible, but this B-boy battle was great.

1 Like

so im reading on socials that the US men’s high jumper turned down a chance to share a co-gold medal with New Zealand and then the american proceeded to miss the jumps in the jump-off and lose…

lol deserved for selfishness. in tokyo the men’s high jump gold was shared.

1 Like

Posts that did not age well.

2 Likes

I’m seeing some frame it as McEwen not agreeing and some as if they both decided on a jump off. I haven’t seen video and wasn’t paying attention when it was on tv so not sure exactly what happened.

The Tokyo moment was great, but I can also understand the feeling that this is your life’s work and you want to leave the Olympics as THE best, not one of the best.