Help Desk

are animated gifs turned off again? mine isn’t moving (for me anyway) and neither are anyone else’s

I posted an animated gif today that worked fine.

Weird it’s something on my end I guess

I have noticed during some updates, animated gifs seem to break. I don’t know why this is happening. I would assume reuploading them probably fixes it but I don’t know.

if I block someone do they still see my shit or is it just me not seeing their shit?

Thanks for making the top of the page blue again ggoreo

White like the color of oppression

1 Like

He could’ve had stuff in his cache

what happened to namath? I liked that guy

He underwent a metamorphosis, turning from a caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly. Or was it from a human into a cockroach? I can’t remember.

What jalfrezi said. Namath is posting under a different name.

Not gonna keep beating the horse because it’s long dead but animated gifs are still not animated for me, on any platform or browser. I don’t recall exactly when it happened but it’s been this way for a while now.

Discourse decided to remove animated avatars for some reason so they’re gone forever.

No i meant avatars and this place is now dead to me thanks

2 Likes

Am I supposed to not be using the grey theme? This occurs in the grey theme for the server maintenance message, as well as the dark theme, but not discourse grey or discourse dark. I’m using Chrome on a Windows desktop. I assume it’s related to the color palette issue that ggoreo ran into. Obviously, probably not worth fixing, but I mention it just in case it is related to any other problem.

Should be fixed now

Not gonna say which one, but there’s a certain thread about a certain virus that miiiiiiight need that cooldown feature enabled!

I’m not sure that there’s an easy way to do this. Who wrote them?

0_o