Help Desk

lol. we can anonymize/ban your account if you want, but I would maybe wait on that for a bit unless something truly damaging was posted.

1 Like

Fair enough

How do you do that little black arrow thing that people can click to see some extra long stuff?

Like this

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, easily, from your messages.

1 Like

From user profile is the simplest way if their profile is unhidden because you don’t have to type their user name in.

1 Like

How would I unmute a thread?

Click the Muted button at the bottom of the thread and pick your poison.

And this is the link to see the threads you currently have muted:

https://unstuckpolitics.com/latest?state=muted

How do you find the thread in order to unmute it? I was trying to do this recently, and couldn’t find a list of muted threads in my profile or any other way to find it.

Thanks

sup, bro? :slight_smile:

If ggoreo is busy I will anonymize your account when I get a chance, unless there are major community objections.

I hope Bryce isn’t leaving :(

1 Like

I would still like to hear why he wants his account anonymized.

I would also like to see the 4 hour throttle removed from the Moderation thread as a discussion is needed to take place.

I don’t intent to post in it but feel it needs to be free as I wanted to reply to @goofyballer last night itt but had to PM him instead which I said he can share the PM itt.

As my communication & writing skills need improvement a 4 hour throttles does me no good and Infact hinders me here.

Thanks to whomever removed the throttle… Y’all take it easy now :sunglasses:

Why is the thread throttled again?

IMO we need to hash this out once and for all. If it destroys the site so be but this endless discussion needs to end somehow.

I think we can come to a reset.

1 Like

If you want to have a go at it start a thread in French BBV. I can’t imagine anything will get throttled there.