Help Desk

no WIM. probably why she retired

If you click the “share” button it also lets you input the time there.

The universe is trying to stop Johnny from posting gifs

2 Likes

I can’t replicate any back button issues on my end, and this seems to be a different issue than what ggoreo linked to. So for my usual next question, what themes and settings are you guys using where this is a problem?

Or maybe it is the same issue? Is it just the back button or the entire nav controller that’s missing?

Would someone mind adding @RegretS’s avatar to the anti-beatlejuice filter? NSFW imo.

Where do you work? :flushed:

1 Like

I’d like to filter out “hot chick” avatars. Isn’t that the point of the filter?

Thank you.

I have the problem that clicking on the thread title of the COVID-19 thread takes me to the last post, not the last unread post as it’s usually done. Seems to be the only thread that behaves that way, does anyone else have the problem? :thinking:

Pretty sure the site managers have tweaked that setting for that thread in order to prevent people from going batshit insane reading the updates.

1 Like

Try F5’ing the page.

Please temp ban me for two weeks if possible. I would really appreciate it.

@zikzak

Mods can do this, and looks like it was already done.

1 Like

Is there a way that the OP of a thread (or any other non-moderator) can transfer posts to another thread?

The coronavirus thread is being clogged up with finance yapping (largely my fault), and I’d like to move those offtopic posts to the personal finance thread. Or someone could just make me a mod solely for the purposes of moving off-topic posts.

@zikzak - what kind of crazy shenanigans are you up to now?

Lol hacking the site to put Bernie over everyone’s avatar.

That is my @anon46587892’s child.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about?

1 Like