Help Desk

I’ve never installed a theme, so the default one I guess. Googled “what theme am I using on Chrome” and was told to check
C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\default\Preferences

Then search for THEME, which produced this:

Not in Chrome, here. When you click the hamburger menu, is there an asterisk next to any of the themes?

ahh, sorry. Yeah I’m using the TEST theme apparently!

Heh, I suggest trying a different one.

1 Like

Switched to the NEUTRAL theme. It’s great! And the thread is loading now. Three cheers for customer support!

4 Likes

Hey what does “Install Unstuck Politics Forum…” do in chrome and/or where ever else?

Is there a way to ignore someone who has a hidden profile? (Yes, correct, it is that person, good guess)

Might have missed it but how do I embed a twitter post?

Did the President Florida Man feature get deactivated?

For some reason the Winter LC thread doesn’t work properly for me. If I try to scroll through the unread posts and I get to the point where more need to be loaded, they never load no matter how long I wait (I’ve tried waiting up to 10 min). Only way for me to see them is for me to exit the thread and then click on it again. At that point the posts that didn’t load are immediately viewable, but when I get to the end of those I have the same problem. So, I just exit and come back to the thread.

I don’t have this problem with any other thread.

My workaround is not really that onerous, but it seems really weird.

Using Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop.

They’re going to ask you what theme you’re on.

I think I remember encountering something like this once but don’t remember what fixed it. First thing to try would be completely reloading the page/site. Navigating away from a thread and back to it doesn’t actually refresh a page the way you might expect and there might be some leftover gunk clogging up the works. After that maybe try logging out and back in again.

That’s not a gif, it’s a video.

Testing right click, ‘Copy Video Location’, paste:

https://i.imgur.com/WDQjwET.mp4

Nope.

imugr seems to be constantly changing their formats and protocols because the way people want to use their services doesn’t make them any money.

Trying to figure out if I did something wrong or if the software changed.

When browsing from my phone previously, opening a thread would take me to my last post and I could either scroll through future posts or click a blue box in the bottom corner that showed what post I was on out of total posts in the thread. (253/1200 or something for example.) Which I could click on and then jump to the most recent post.

That box is gone now, so if I want to get to the most recent posts in a thread I havent been to in a while I have to scroll through hundreds of posts with the site refreshing every ten or so posts and it takes forever. Any ideas?

2 Likes

How do I make a yootoobe begin at a specific time?

&start=XXX& right after the url

2 Likes