Help Desk

You may need to whitelist Twitter too, like I mentioned above. But again, I have never been able to get all Twitter videos to play in Firefox no matter what settings I have, just most of them.

I’ve done the bolded as well and still get that error sometimes.

It’s not the end of the world if there is no fix.

Most of the same stuff. There were twitter URLs there.

Yes.

Still gave same issue when I did this.

Thanks for trying. Like I said, not a huge problem.

Try clearing your cache or restarting the browser, when I switched it went from empty frames to that “can’t play media” message and then a while later it started working.

I think it was twitter itself. Twist posted step by step instructions.

Possibly, all I did was flip the switch in gg’s screen shot.

I would be in favor of promoting another user or three to TL4 for janitorial duties.

Agree this is a good idea. Just to control derails.

are twitch streams no longer embedding because a shadowy group is purposely targeting me to keep me down? or should i use a special code address?

1 Like

it worked like a week ago

Hey guys, dumb question. I tried, but I failed. Don’t see an option in the thread. Clicked on their profile and it just gave highlights. I do not see an FAQ, which probably exists but I’m being dumb. Anyway…

How do I ignore a user?

edit: Also, can they see I’m ignoring them? Who can see? I just want them to disappear. Will I still see if people quote them? These are such FAQ questions. Sorry, I couldn’t find it.

Thank you. Please don’t put me on ignore.

I’ve also had some trouble searching for specific posts in the past and I agree that it seems like posts are not properly indexed or something leading to both false positives and false negatives as you show.

Having said that, I found your post with both of the following searches, so my conclusion is that if you can give it a little more help to narrow the search criteria, it seems to do a somewhat better job.

@goofyballer outdoor dining”
@goofyballer before:2020-06-15 dining”

1 Like

You can complain directly to Jeff Atwood here:

That’s mostly a joke, but they are pretty responsive to feedback. It’s often a defensive response and sometimes not very helpful, but on the whole they do put a fair bit of effort into providing good support.

I noticed this as well and meant to post something, but I never got around to it.

I even tested it by looking for several posts I knew existed. I was 0/3 before I gave up.

I want a post count feature added. How do I get this? Just add it for me if it’s a big deal to do it site wide.

You can see post count under “Users.” You have made 5.2k total posts for 9th place - just above the Trump bot.

I’d like it to display below my name how do I make it do that?

That I have no clue about.