Grab Bag Walrus - Reveal Thread

So I cheated a little bit and looked at who submitted this, and it is with great concern that I tell you all eyebooger has won yet another category and is an undeniable problem to be dealt with.

Congrats eyebooger!

Woooooooooooooooow. I would have had that as Louis about 99 times out of 100. Curious what he sent me then.

1 Like

where’s Putin’s defenestration team when you need it?

just kidding eyebooger please don’t kill me

1 Like

What the hell did they remaster? Did it sound like a bunch of rocks going through a paper shredder in 94?

Yep, I hear like a prayer too.

Clearly If I’m last, LouisCypher will win the category.

Grats all, i still like my song the most.

2 Likes

Goddamit, Poe was mine, bubbled.

1 Like

At this point I’m hoping for last so I can be special in some way. 2nd or 3rd to last would just be miserable.

1 Like

I think I’ve carved out my own special walrus niche: entirely, perfectly average. I finish in the middle of pretty much every one I play, lol.

2 Likes

Great job CanadaMatt. Eyebooger’s winning entry was clearly the second best submission, so I salute you sir.

How many has goatbooger won now? 3?

2 Likes

Every song, but maybe start with their “Best Of” albums for the most accessible songs.

Eyebooger is a walrus beast

2 Likes

Thanks for the great reveal CanadaMatt!

Just confirming for everyone that barring unforeseen circumstances I still plan to do my reveal tomorrow.

The nodium just isn’t the same without CanadaMatt on it, so I will see what I can do…

1 Like

MAKE IT THREE! WOOOOOOOO!

Love the podium:
My song
Another song I was considering
A song by a Vermont band

1 Like

Updates scores:

Obv Mr Booger is crushing, but beware the SwankyWilder who I have noticed to be sickeningly consistent in Walren in general and is looming large again here.

Special shoutout to CM3004 who is well on track to perform a Pyatnitski, which frankly deserves its own badge.

Is that like a pai gow?

1 Like

We should have an Asterisk next to clearly rigged categories.

2 Likes

It is like a pai gow in the sense that both are aspirational.

That was the style of the time tho. They were a bit like Sonic Youth.

Sonic Youth falls into the category of I respect the hell out of them but usually skip these days if they pop up on my ipod.