Grab Bag Walrus - Reveal Thread

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3 Likes

It’s actually not me.

I was celebrating the fact that I got a second win. :grin:

4 Likes

gah! dammit! LOL See, I SUCK at figuring out who submitted what.

2 Likes

2 Likes

so i figured out this game. google a band i never heard of, see 4 white dudes from northern europe. Oh, louisCyphre

3 Likes

And the winner, for 13 points
It’s Nice To Be Alive – Ball Park Music

Any commentary (optional): The only where a song came to me instantly. It ticks all the boxes.

Well, you were right. It does. This is exactly what I was looking for. This song lifts my mood, and I find myself singing it all the time. And now that I know who’s it is…sigh

1 Like

so eyebooger with 2 wins out of 3 reveals? Impressive stuff.

6 Likes

This contest is clearly riiiiggggggggeeeeeeeeeedddddd!

2 Likes

ya you got 2nd with a rejected evanescence b-side that finished 17th in the 2002 eurovision semi final.

6 Likes

The cream always floats to the top, eh eyebooger?

Great reveal skydiver, thanks muchly.

6 Likes

Congrats eyebooger!

And congrats to skydiver8 on a quality reveal. Great seeing the debutants throwing down early.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Found some great new stuff, remembered some good stuff I’d forgotten about, and there was Kanye.

5 Likes

Yuv fires quality shatz

3 Likes

Speaking of which - tomorrow we have Yuv with the conch. If recent posts are any indication some of us are in for quite a toasty appraisal.

Walrus4Lyfe. I’ll get to creating a scorecard at some point this weekend.

2 Likes

Something tells me I won‘t fare as well tomorrow. Don’t know why. Just a hunch.

2 Likes

Fwiw i really have no idea who sent what.

I realized too late that I totally gave myself away in my commentary for yours.

1 Like

And nothing wrong with eurovision entrants. I was hoping you’d send this:

1 Like

You are very welcome. Clearly you have a very sophisticated taste unlike some contestants which shall remain unyuved. Wikipedia describes them as a fusion of rock and roll, heavy metal and rockabilly.
The song is from their latest album which is a bit mellower than their earlier releases although those are also quite accessible I believe.

4 Likes

I was wondering why you thought it was necessary to stipulate this. Just curious.