GOP insanity spinoff: UP interviews lagtight

Fascinating. Anyways,

1 Like

I’m kewl with you mocking my worldview. Mocking a caricature of my worldview, however is the so-called Strawman Fallacy.

If you don’t know what the Strawman Fallacy is, I would be delighted to provide a link for you if you’d like. Or you can just google “strawman fallacy.”

Mockery can be fun. I sometimes mock Darwinian Evolution as the “from the goo to the zoo to you theory.” (I originally heard that term from Evangelist/Apologist Jeff Durbin.)

It’s a living…

3 Likes

:laughing:

Wowee! 16 likes already! In some sort of way I’m impressed!

flava’s clock was more practical. not only it was big enough for other people to see without invading his personal space, he could look at it himself without having to look in the mirror

God put oil in the ground so good god fearing slave owning Christians could roll coal. Obviously.

3 Likes

hip bones reveal that lizards aren’t dinosaurs. i mean, i didn’t know this until i looked it up myself. not trying to caricature your worldview with this, despite what it may come off as

Hahahahahahahahahahah

Oh wow.

Seems like you should be more cool with people mocking a caricature of your worldview than people mocking your actual worldview.

2 Likes

FOSSILS: ALL THE SAME AGE

CARBON DATING: DEVILRY

4 Likes

Knowing things is devilry. Facts get in the way of false narratives.

3 Likes

god manipulates the results of carbon dating tests as scientists observe them, like sophon from 3 body problem

4 Likes

I know I’m going to regret this but…

What is the “evidence” that young earth mathematicians use to come up with 6000 years?

Start with Adam and add up all the ages (including Methuselah with 900 years) until you get to Jesus plus 2000 and change LDO

2 Likes

Seems bout right.

There are about 9 million species around today. Even if we assume zero extinctions since the flood that would mean the ark would have had to carry 18 million individual organisms. Noah was building with wood I believe based on the historical documents I have seen. Exactly how big was this ark would you say?

2 Likes

says you

5 Likes

I was raised Catholic and went thru religious school until my confirmation. I knew the Noah’s Ark story (and most of the bible) was bullshit by the age of 9 or 10. Presumably, @lagtight is a grown ass adult. If he can’t see thru it by now, he ain’t ever going to. You’re wasting your time

3 Likes

My Catholic education included learning about the Yahwist, the Elohist, and the Priestly writer.