GOP insanity containment thread 3: more human than strom thurman

Yeah, maybe I’m broken. I’d never have pets of any kind, if left to my own devices.

We’ve got a couple of cats and they’re fine. More than fine, I suppose. I’ll be sad when they die. Mme Melkerson is a yuuge cat person, tho, so I didn’t have a lot of choice in the matter. I’d never get cats on my own.

1 Like

How else are you like Donald J. Trump?

5 Likes

My wife has an aversion to stairs, and I remind her this puts her in company with DJT and Kanye.

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain the stuff about biting or trying to bite people is not in the book. I think she only added that to the story after the blowback - in an attempt to make it about protecting her kids as opposed to just killing a badly trained hunting dog that she hated.

edit: google searches have not found the full passage but this has lots of excerpts - none about biting, but lots about hating the dog.

“The hunt was ruined. I was livid.”

if she “was dumb enough to jump out [of her truck], then good riddance. After what she had pulled that day, I didn’t care.”

She was “less than worthless to us as a hunting dog,”

1 Like

I have a friend who thinks I should just… not sneeze or cough when I have to. Ive told him that makes him more like Trump and Vince McMahon than any person should ever want to be.

This woman is completely unhinged

https://x.com/anthonyadragna/status/1788925854652719338?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

mace is definitely ill but this story also highlights a major problem, there are absolutely zero standards for information security, every congressman is basically on their own, there is no legislative branch center of expertise even to provide advice, which is why a moron like Mace has no file backups etc.

Back in NH, I was used to the deceitful, nasty commercials aired by Republicans.

Down here in MD/VA, the Republicans have no shame about showing their bigotry and cowardice front and center.

Dunno what she’s missing in other parts of her life, but she’s sure mastered the Karen look. 10/10 Karen.

1 Like

It’s worse than I thought.

https://x.com/allinwithchris/status/1789094366411207008

You can’t really blame her for testing the limits of Republican depravity. I mean why wouldn’t she think they could lap this stuff up and make her the next GOP star?

Even her uncle the general contractor thought she flipped out. And contractors get to see some wild shit.

Only beta losers let their dogs bite them in a threatening way. Who cares about the killing but that alone disqualifies her. She should have savagely bit that motherfucker back with her new fake chompers.

Hey guys remember Tucker Carlson?

Really impressive that someone who reads at a 5th grade level is able to write an entire book.

I’m really inspired right now. All I have to do is believe in myself as much as Kristi Noem does in herself and I will go far in life.

1 Like

I get a bit of satisfaction knowing that whether this hurts her political aspirations remains to be seen, but there’s no way in hell she doesn’t regret this shit being in her book with all the dragging online and contentious interviews, etc.

Regrets it… for now.

She really thought that Joe Biden line was going to hit hard, and everyone was going to be like, ‘yea wtf haven’t you shot your dog yet Biden!’

2 Likes

Biden should troll her by issuing a pardon for threatening his dog