GOP insanity containment thread 3: more human than strom thurman

Maybe they should have been more Personally Responsible and saved more for retirement. Did they blow all their money on avocado toast in the 80s and 90s?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1775881678910583009?t=CDGeLmRIEG7A4I-R1RFFFg&s=19

2 Likes

1 Like

roger stone been getting pants consulting from MC Hammer

6 Likes

Before hearing the voice, you could have given me 100 guesses at who this is and I wouldn’t have come up with Roseanne Barr.

4 Likes

Is there a downside to all the ya’ll qaeda morons convincing each other that staying stupid is the play?

1 Like

Other than the fact that they have all the guns? Probably not.

1 Like

Should Roseanne be re-cancelled for Culturally Appropriating Miss Cleo?

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure Miss Cleo also lives(d?) on Palm
beach Island.

1 Like

She dead.

2 Likes

Who saw that coming?

10 Likes

That just popped up on my bluesky feed: Louisiana HB 777 Would Criminalize Librarians and Libraries Who Join the American Library Association

Whoever violates this Section shall be fined not more than one thousand dollars or be imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than two years, or both.

These fucktards really are insane fascists.

This just isn’t the case at all. Like it’s objectively wrong in terms of his believing gop bullshit.

Alabama has a law in committee right now to be able to jail librarians for “obscene content” in libraries

1 Like

Wild that sentencing people to hard labor is still a thing.

They really, really, really like just being assholes!

6 Likes

Forcing the guilty to do unpleasant, constructive labor seems much more reasonable to me than locking them in a cage with a bunch of extremely poor role-models and nothing to do (for people who don’t absolutely need to be removed from society).

Spending a bunch of money to keep SBF in a cage 24/7 is dumb. You could probably get a solid sub count on the twitch stream of him digging latrines.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ForrestLAlton/status/1776959999933100414

5 Likes