GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

That is the whitest picture I have ever seen in ilife

The craziest thing about it is Sarah looks literally nothing like she does now. You can’t convince me that is the same person.

God forbid I not recall the entire story off the top of my head.

Forget where the Europeans are racist too posts, but the truth is the only reason the US of A is worse atm is mu guns.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/1378559891300884480

Speaking of SNL

4 Likes

That poor dog is crying for help.

2 Likes

\https ://www.youtube.com/watch? v=5hoEQnH8KD&t=185s

You pasted it with the timestamp attached. I think you are a boomer at heart. :D

1 Like

Fixed, and I had no issues making vaccine appts beyotch

Congratulations on filling out a web form. Did you print out the instructions first?

2 Likes

Lately I’ve been cramming in a lot of lectures at 1.3-1.8x depending on the person talking, and now I actually talk faster. Whenever I slow the video down to 1x it sounds like they’re sleepy and slurring their words.

Sometimes when hubby and I are watching TV on the linux pc in Mplayer, he goofs around with the speed. In Mplayer, changing the speed also shifts the pitch, so you can make a woman sound exactly like a fem gay guy. Vice versa too, which we did with a recording of our friend. But if you blue-shift a masc guy then he just sounds like a chipmunk or Ben Shapiro.

6 Likes

Poor dog.

You’re not wrong, but there is a middle ground between lighting tens of millions of dollars on fire and doing absolutely nothing. Given how little effort he apparently spent hiding all of this, Dems probably could have cracked the case for about three-fiddy.

3 Likes

Web form? LOL?

IIRC, he went in person and loitered around a mobile site to see if they had any extras.

preet sounds dumber at 1x, than he does at 2x. i don’t understand how people interact with dan carlin if that’s how he talks in real life. 1.5x sounds slow af.

2 Likes

Dan Carlin has the voice and cadence of an angle. He was on Rogans podcast too and it was incredible and the conversation flowed well

i am not going to google for that. fuck jr.

Obtuse, yup

7 Likes

Hah! While that is true, I made a bunch of appointments over the last few weeks for people who couldn’t navigate the site. I was making reference to @suzzer99 's troubles with the CVS site.

I will always remember him citing his “right as an entertainer” in trying to kiss a woman.