GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Remember when Huckabee was sold as a “reasonable” Republican? He’d show up on the Daily Show and rap with Stewart and shit.

4 Likes

This is what happens when you scroll twitter before checking the right side.

And what happens when you scroll up a second later.

10 Likes

2X speed is like a lifehack for podcasts and audiobooks.

2 Likes

I used to have friends who would study using 1.5x and 2.0x lectures and I could never, ever, ever keep up.

things i care to know i put at 1x. but lawbros and podjohns etc podcasts i aint got that kind of time.

Shocking
https://twitter.com/bmaz/status/1378278991606345733?s=19

2 Likes

Sweet ratio father of satan.

He is and a very weird dude.

Anyone here the voicemail he and Gaetz left for a Democratic (female) Florida house rep? Couple of tools.

Yeah. Wtf did they think saying that corny beauty line was going to accomplish?

-1 for the *
https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1378500688175452160?s=19

21 Likes

This Huckabee tweet is so hatefully amazing. He attacks basically ever minority group in the country and you can hardly even tell. Dog whistling at its finest.

3 Likes

He should of said “they don’t hate me because I am not fat”.

2 Likes

You should go spend a little time in Baby(diddler) Gaetz’s district before you draw some greater conclusions about Dem strategy. But also, weren’t you among the folks who were also criticizing Dems for raising money to try to defeat super safe Rs elsewher, like Kentucky?

3 Likes

Just like the idiots in the machine gun boat on the Rio Grande last week, Republicans never, ever pass up the opportunity to cosplay as some important badge/gun carrier. Their entire pathetic identity relies on acting like real tough men. Probably helps them impress the 16 year old girls they like to rape.

2 Likes

GOP aside, the antitrust exception probably shouldn’t apply to the MLB anyway, even if removing it wouldn’t have the same impact it might have in the 1920’s.

1 Like

Looked at the pic again. Wasn’t pretend. Yup.

I never criticized that. Besides it’s apples and oranges. Matt Gaetz is a national figure in the Republican Party the last couple of years. A competent party machine would be doing oppo on him. Look what the Republicans do to AOC/Hillary/The Squad.

tbf, “oppo” is not a good description of what they did/do to hrc/aoc/squad.

1 Like

I agree. They make it up. The Dems don’t bother doing oppo at all much less go that far.

The most charitable way to look at it is that it is the “We go high” strategy in action. However given the stakes it is downright negligent at best.

4 Likes