GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

I mean to me it’s an explanation for a bunch of really weird shit. There is just no way Gaetz sorry ass randomly adopted his gf’s brother for no reason., it has to be something weird, and considering Gaetz most recent accusations, I think this fits.

I doubt we will ever know though, Gaetz parents have enough money to pay them off for life even if Gaetz goes down and goes to jail.

Yes.

Also peep the jaw line and hair line. That really does look like his kid lol

I know police can do it with stuff you purposefully discard like a drinking cup, I assume a trashy reporter could too then?

Yeah, this really ought to be trivially easy for someone determined to do it.

Even Flynn and Provenza could pull it off.

1 Like

GaetzGate gets Gating

1 Like

Is anybody defending Gaetz, aside from his lawyers?

1 Like

Dersh

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattgreenfield/status/1378305502380224515

1 Like

What I don’t get is how there seems like there is a lot there of various natures and nothing was ever uncovered as he ran for the state house or House of Representatives?

Apparent someone posted the point scale years ago

1pt intern
2pt staffer
3pt legislator
6pt married legislator

Gaetz is legitimately fucked now.

I rewatched Reversal of Fortune recently and it’s a really good film. It’s just ruined by who Dershowitz actually is in real life.

Sounds like Gaetz was a volume shooter?

Hang on now. Wagons are circling

https://mobile.twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1378345213689798657

We’re half a news cycle away from “women marry at 14 in a majority of countries” and “its biology to want women sexually once they have breasts”

4 Likes

This whole story is a real testament to the DemE machinery being a grifting operation rather than being designed to gain political power. Gaetz was one of the most prominent Republicans of the Trump era and no one ever did any oppo research? Interent sleuths crack the case in days so it was right there.

Even if his seat is unwinnable throwing some child fucking dirt on him my have turned off some of the #SaveTheChildren wackos that all voted Trump/GOP.

9 Likes

Am I wrong to get a kick out of this Greg Kelly guy? He’s like a Garrison cartoon come to life.

2 Likes

I agree with most of your post but this? It’s not like these people listen to reason/facts.

If this came out while Trump was still president and on twitter he would blow this thing out of the water and the entire right wing operation would be denying this and it would be a both sides, fake news story and nothing would have changed.

1 Like

Ya I mean I’m skeptical too but what was there to lose? Biden being a creepy child sniffing pedo was an actual storyline the GOP went with and at worst it was a net neutral proposition. I don’t think it would have hurt to drop the Gaetz stuff right before the election right?

1 Like

Good thing Biden won!

1 Like

Matt Gaetz is good material for a two part edition of the Jerry Springer Show. Save the paternity test for the second hour.

4 Likes