GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Definitely, was Chris Hayes who made the point.

However, she’s not the bosses son. She’s his daughter.

2 Likes

Thanks, that just goes against every thing I was ever taught about weightlifting.

Sorry, but is she deceptively strong or are those plates deceptively big? How much weight was she pressing?

I think she’s push pressing about 115 pounds.

You know she is working hard because of how hard she slams the weights on the ground.

2 Likes

Hey guys, if you have big muscles, the muscles form a wall, preventing a virus from entering your body. If, by chance, the virus is so sneaky that it still gets in, your big muscles strangle it to death.

1 Like

All ya gotta do is flex real
Hard and you strangle that sunuvabitch

I think there’s a couple of smaller black plates outside the 25 pounds bumpers.

1 Like

I’ll have to find the article, but she’s a construction company owner’s daughter whose husband is inheriting the company. She joined a Crossfit gym with apparently a lot of time on her hands because she hung out at the gym all the time, allegedly slept with the gym owner, the gym got bought out by another guy, and, again allegedly, she starting sleeping with the new owner. She supposedly wasn’t outgoingly conservative or Christian until she decided to run for office.

4 Likes

Already answered that:

1 Like

Of course. Sorry I missed that :woozy_face:

Hopes she keeps doing it

if you could vaccinate against rhabdo, you’d be the first in line, you sociopath.

eta: addressing mtg obv.

Isn’t that pretty much all CrossFit?

This is what I don’t get… and yeah it actually sounds more like a request for a quid pro quo and not an actual extortion attempt.

But I certainly might have missed where he was threatened with exposure as opposed to do a favor for a favor. I understand the line there can be pretty thin but he is a politician so he is used to thd thinnest of lines at all times.

Just weird he is essentially copping to felonies here.

Here’s my deal for Mr. Gaetz. Extortion is bad. We will punish those people for that. As soon as we punish you for this.

That seems like a solution everyone can live with.

Imagine if the Golden State Killer was caught because he outed himself due to an extortion attempt? Everyone would be “who cares about the extortion”.

I just don’t understand the angle of anyone in the Gaetz family, except lil Nestor.

Although it creeps me out with this because he could have easily been using Nestor as a means of access to young girls. Poor Nestor.

Circle the dumbbell in that video.

5 Likes

I go (well, went, will go again in about 4 weeks) to an Orange Theory exercise classes. (The theory is to keep your pulse rate up.) There is some limited dumbbell use in the orange theory program, and I would prefer a workout with greater use of weights. Crossfit uses more weights.

However, their approach to lifting and overall attitude is such that I pass by a Crossfit gym close to my house on my way to orange theory. I did football and wrestling in HS and maybe feel less need to cosplay as macho than most conservative suburban moms.

And she moved into a super right-wing district to do so. I do think her beliefs are sincere, at least in the way that most stupid people’s beliefs are sincere.

It even writes legislation!

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/545992-marjorie-taylor-greene-offers-bills-to-fire-fauci-ban-vaccine-passports