GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1377410487554506755?s=20

I’m sure his lawyers are thrilled.

Keep making these statements, Gaetz.

What could possibly go wrong?

4 Likes

Whoever said the GOP has major “boss’s son” energy nailed it. These assholes are so divorced from the concept of accountability, and have lived such consequence free lives, they don’t even consider negative outcomes.

3 Likes

I support Matt Gaetz in demanding the release of these tapes. I also demand to see the EMAILS from the FBI!

Let’s gooooo!

2 Likes

This is the lawyer that wad supposedly overseeing the trust where the money was supposed to go:

McGee responded in the Daily Beast“that any claims that he or his law firm were involved in extortion are “completely, totally false,” adding, “This is a blatant attempt to distract from the fact that Matt Gaetz is apparently about to be indicted for sex trafficking underage girls.”

It’s like the father knows the whole dog and pony show is a scam for the marks, but the son actually winds up believing in it. The old guard GOP tossed out dumb culture war shit to the masses but made sure they didn’t actually get any on them. Now you have guys who are just so stupid that they wind up putting themselves in legal jeopardy over Qanon shit.

1 Like

Karl Milligan, a former senior intelligence detective with the Prince Georges, Md., police department, who has worked with McGee on the Levinson case as well as several other investigations, told SpyTalk the accusations against McGee didn’t make any sense.

“We have worked on numerous international projects together and I’ve never seen him cross the line,” Milligan said of McGee in a phone interview.

“David McGee is the most honest professional I’ve ever worked with. I would be shocked if the allegations are true.”

Karl Milligan Annapolis, Maryland

• President at Patriot Security Group LLC

Mr. Milligan doesn’t seem to be some bleeding heart lib by the name of his company or his connection to law enforcement, but maybe he’s some deep state operative.

“Been in political prisoner”

The faster you talk, the easier it is to gish gallop.

1 Like

So hes openly saying that he was being blackmailed… for the thing that hes being investigated for?

That’s… not a good look. Normally if you are being blackmailed its because the blackmailer has the goods

1 Like

Just a shout out to Gaetz for spicing politics up again! Just what I needed as we enter the doldrums of the Biden administration.

16 Likes

A+ form on the pull-ups

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1377614474862006279?s=21

jesus christ is that supposed to be a shoulder press and pull ups wtf?

2 Likes

Honestly no idea, I’m guessing it’s some weird CrossFit workout or something like that

2 Likes

No, that’s 5 push presses at 95 freedom units and 10 kipping pullups.

5 Likes

The push press is actually a pretty good exercise but it shouldn’t be done with that little control. Kipping pull ups are just a bad idea, limited value and high risk of injury.

1 Like

The fact that MTG is both a cross fit looney and the face of contemporary conservatism is too perfect. Willfully ignorant, check. Loudly confident about objectively wrong opinions, check. Cult like in/out attitudes, check.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Ahahaha holy shit. How did I not know she was a crossfit weirdo too. Story fucking checks out

3 Likes

You guys don’t understand, the second exercise is actually her kicking the virus away with her feet so that she doesn’t breathe it in during her next set of cheat-presses. What we need is more pullup bars in old folks homes, that way we wouldn’t have so many dying of COVID. Dumbass libtards, get a brain.

7 Likes