GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

And the discussion that follows.

The WaPo article cites an uncle who is dismayed at the lack of harsher charges but you are right, it would be flip switch time if that happened to a family member.

Nobody in the whole state is taking it seriously. Those pushing for resignation / impeachment are just trying to make it go away.

The cop, in released interview tape tells the guy they found the victim’s glasses in his car so the idea he didn’t know he hit anyone was preposterous. But still no elected officials are calling for more serious charges.

Since the GOP wants being a Republican to be a protected class maybe the victim was not a Republican and the guy can be charged with a federal hate crime.

And what’s with the trooper he came out. Why is he not being investigated.

I love how these simpletons think a website is the gold standard of proof that an organization exists.

Seems a Qanon website needs to be created.

2 Likes

I don’t think you guys are fully being serious but i’ve had to talk people out of doing crazy shit before and the answer is always your loved one would absolutely not want you to throw your life away to avenge them.

If it were me last thing I’d want is a loved one to go to jail over my death. Maybe a public campaign to have him arrested, and maybe set his wife up with someone who isn’t a scumbag

At least antifa has a website!

(it’s safe to click)

Blah… Preview ruins the joke. Antifa.com redirects to the white house.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1364628986769399818

15 Likes

I think I would go the revenge route, but I am also the kind of person who would be patient and willing to wait ten years to get my ultimate revenge. A lot of people think they would get revenge out of anger, but you can’t sustain that anger. It would be a much more cold, calculating, and dispassionate action for me.

I also don’t want to get caught, so there would have to be a significant amount of planning involved.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NicoleGoodkind/status/1364648817640013832

Revenge plan vs AG (allegedly)

1. Acquire possession of target
  2. Run over target in car
  3. ???
  4. Say you hit a deer
  5. Profit

Seems pretty foolproof tbh.

But I would never do that.

1 Like

I’m always amazed that there are congressional districts where people like this win. How can you have an area of the country with like nearly a million people in it, and they collectively say “yeah, this guy”.

Just a completely different world than what I’m used to in New England. The only Republican in Congress from here is Susan Collins, who as awful as she is, is not a COVID truther or QAnon follower.

Anyone who was like Biggs or Jordan or Boebert or Greene or Gaetz would get absolutely stomped in any New England race larger than county level, and even then it would have to be a super rural <10k county to even have a chance.

Also Fargo Season 2

1 Like

Or go full 3 Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

That’s hard to do though. Cars don’t usually drive fast where people walk. Even when someone intentionally drives into a crowd, rarely is more than one or 2 killed. And people don’t usually walk where cars are going fast enough to kill you.

Tell that to @clovis8 :grin:

13 Likes

His district is largely older retired people who moved there from someplace else. Think Florida Villages.

Vile trash.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1364719403498164226

2 Likes

What makes it worse is Newman’s daughter is trans and Major Q knows this

1 Like

Facebook blocked Newman putting the trans flag up (citing hate speech), and did not block the MJG video. Absolutely nobody deserves the guillotine more than Zuck, the actual WOAT

10 Likes

Trust me it will be fine.

You have to admit as a Republican troll it is remarkably second level thinking. When people criticize her stupid poster she can #tothefaintingcouch and claim people want to shut her down for putting up an American flag.
It is pretty obvious, but unfortunately there are enough first level thinkers on the left for it to probably work - and let’s face it, she‘s going to complain about liberal persecution even if people ignore her.

1 Like