GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

That’s what they want you to think.

1 Like

What does Cawthorn even know that the Russians care about? Seems like a good reason to get dumped.

2 Likes

wtf is going on here?

https://mobile.twitter.com/HARRISFAULKNER/status/1474357939767058437

I’m sure as a member of Congress he has access rights to documents that would be of interest. Just because he doesn’t read them doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be a useful access point.

Who are those people and what in those pictures is wrong?

The mom is a fox news anchor.

https://twitter.com/jesspish/status/1474503682548977664?s=21

She was a local anchor in KC before going to FoxNews. I had a huge crush on her.

Was she proto-MAGA back then?

the second picture is really kinda weird

Local anchors don’t really push any of that. Other than working for FoxNews she plays it pretty straight on there too. I think she just went where the money was.

You still watch her? I was sure the flame would have died by now.

I’ll admit the only things I’ve seen her do are in clips that people post, so it’s the most outrageous stuff. But based on that, she seems closer to Judge Jeanine than Shepard Smith.

1 Like

I don’t ever watch FoxNews. But anything I’ve seen seems like her pretty much reading the straight news. If you have clips of her saying outrageous things feel free to share.

She’s 25 years older now and I don’t see her anymore, so yes the crush is gone. But still a gorgeous woman.

C’mon man.

The anchors don’t go crazy. They’re not all Hannity. Remember Shep Smith?

FoxNews has a relatively straight “news” portion and then the batshit stuff with Hannity and Carlson.

Unless Harris has a pundit show now that I’m not aware of. I just assumed she’s still an anchor.

I’m not gonna go looking, but the next time I see one, I’ll @ you.

1 Like

I don’t know if The Faulkner Focus (her show) meets your (or anyone’s) definition of pundit show, but from what I can tell it’s not exactly straight news either. I haven’t watched it, so I suppose your guess is as good as mine.

I think the “straight” news in very biased too. Conceded that its not batshit crazy. Peter Doocy (the young one) who asks all the stupid questions to Psaki, is on the straight news team too.

This is what I word-associate her with:

Fox News’ Harris Faulkner and Hasbro have come to a settlement to resolve the television personality’s claims of having her likeness violated through the sale of a plastic toy hamster named “Harris Faulkner.”

The anchor of Fox Report Weekend filed her lawsuit in New Jersey federal court with a $5 million demand over a toy included as part of Hasbro’s “Littlest Pet Shop” product line. In her September 2015 complaint, she asserted the toy, with large cartoonish eyes and a butterfly resting on its head, had “caused substantial commercial and emotional damage” to her and falsely implied her “association with, approval, and endorsement of Hasbro and/or the Harris Faulkner Hamster Doll.”

In response, Hasbro argued Harris Faulkner looked nothing like “Harris Faulkner” and that “name-sameness” wasn’t enough to state a valid right of publicity claim.

4 Likes

The news section was non-batshit pre-Obama but has now degraded to the point of insanity, probably reflecting the demands of its audience.