GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Because they’re not the Colorado Broncos, they’re the Denver Broncos. And Denver is full of liberals who turned the state blue. So she has to trigger the libs by rooting for their team’s mortal enemy, the Raiders.

1 Like

They’ve been hot for Putin going back to Obama’s first term.

Everything about the Bobert family photo just screams “basic.” Like, you clearly just went off to Cabela’s to buy four identical scoped AR-15s because you saw Massie’s photo trending on Twitter and you needed to keep pace. Total cost was $4.5k or so. Your kids all have extremely basic, entry-level football allegiances. Ooh, I bet the Raiders kid is the troublemaker.

As terrifying as the Rep Massie photo was, there was some legitimate flossing going on. He’s got an M-60 machine gun, an Uzi, and I think a Thompson submachine gun? I didn’t even think it was legal to own any of those things even in the US, pretty sure that all costs more than my yearly salary.

you didn’t catch those are Rodgers and Gruden?

Is this an anti-vax thing? Man, following politics is exhausting.

1 Like

Something is off about this photo. Photoshopped?

rodgers isn’t vaxxed, was a story at one point cause he missed a game and everyone realized that could only have been if he wasn’t vaxxed, then went on pat mcafee’s show and went off on cancel culture and how he does his own research and lost his health center endorsement for obvious reasons

Gruden got canned as a result of the washington investigation where he was e-mailing not his brother but the GM of the team and said a lot of racist shit the NFL leaked it intentionally because he also complained about roger goodell, we have seen no other e-mails since, and washington was spreading topless photos of cheerleaders so you know those are gonna be shit too

1 Like

right now to trigger broncos fans it’d be a chiefs outfit, they’ve beaten denver 12 in a row (peyton was the last bronco QB to beat the chiefs, he’s in the hall of fame now, which is a 5 year wait)

obama’s first term came during medvedev’s term. it didn’t turn seriously authoritarian until he changed the constitution, and putin “won” a third term, in 2012.

ar-15’s at cabela’s? somehow i didn’t think so.

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1468467017162399745?s=20

8 Likes

Oh, the humanity.

2 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

the liberal war on christmas has now gone TOO FAR

3 Likes

maybe someone blew it up with a bazooka. 2A4EVA!

I suppose this makes @Devil an influencer. Also, any thing you’d like to confess about the Fox Christmas tree?

2 Likes

It wasn’t me.

https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod/status/1468461951705440266?t=vixe9_hqMiqsnVctzRyq9g&s=19

You can check with Fauci but MTG has agency and there’s not really anything either of us can do with her.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/SilvermanJacob/status/1468419272468746246

Killer quote from Ballard there.

9 Likes

Needs more penis’s (with suction pads) imo

3 Likes

"The Boeberts have your six’

You can always tell a Milford man.

3 Likes

I see the next generation of school shooters is coming along nicely.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they had a few ARs the last time I was in a Cabela’s.