GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Kant: Do your own research!

1 Like

Lesbians like Subarus.

Lesbarus?

Suburus are old hat, we only do Teslas around here imo.

1 Like

Librarians as well.

Subaru, not just for lesbians anymore!

3 Likes

I drive a 20’ Forester. Tons of them here in Vegas also.

1 Like

15 XT Touring with under 30k miles still lolz.

There is a whole WRX and Forester community. I get ignored by WRX drivers when I wave and only see old ladies driving Foresters almost always.

The wife has a 15 and the daughter an 18. We handed down an 02 while she was in college and it finally left the family in 20.

Menace, as a Political Tool, Enters the Republican Mainstream Menace Enters the Republican Mainstream - The New York Times

3 Likes

I love mine. They had CRT issues my year so I’ve got a 10 year/100k warranty on that on top of the 7 year/70k.

One thing I do find funny is that they advertise them for tough north winters and mine fucking came with a 400 CCA battery and shitty ass highway tires that suck hard in snow/ice even with AWD.

Also, if your wife or daughter have issues with “ghost walking” oversteer in slippery conditions you can/should research adjusting the rear alignment a bit to fix it. It’s scary af when it happens on ice. Not really related but a rear sway bar is cheap and stops the rolling/sway around corners and makes them much more enjoyable to drive.

https://www.subaruforester.org/threads/2014-back-end-sliding-in-winter-conditions-merged-thread-solved.487857/

Same here. Battery and tires since upgraded. The wife insists on starting the car a few minutes before driving to “warm up” the transmission.

1 Like

I have a push button start which makes it worse with the bad battery because it just tries once then stops instead of cranking. I have a yellow top Optima in it now. I don’t have autostart but have been meaning to add an aftermarket brand.

Not sure if the non XT models have the various transmission modes but mine won’t switch from basic to the Sport or Sport# until the transmission fluid gets to a certain temperature.

This is a fantastic read.

Definitely recommend

1 Like

I also just bought the 21 forester.

As a big guy, it was the car with the most room in the front in my price range.

I swear car cabins have got smaller in the last 5 years. Probably about putting more car between you and the outside for safety.

Yeah, after my conversation with BigOldNit about that scene in Loki, I’m now envisioning all these lesbians doing the Leo pointing at the TV meme at Subaru commercials.

1 Like

Nevermind, not what I thought was.

4 Likes