GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

I actually think the garlic butter dipping sauce was a good idea. I think they could have come up with something much more flavorful, without adding much effort or cost. But I did like it and it is part of the reason why I had it at the top.

I have eaten Caesar’s three times and vomited each time. I was not ill or drunk at the time of the retching. I hear Terrezonos is good.

We need a cholesterol reporting thread.

9 Likes

Totino’s knows what it is, trash $1 pizza. I love trash $1 pizza.

4 Likes

Obviously, “my local pizza place” always beats the big chains. Smaller chains usually do, too (like Marco’s Pizza or Jet’s).

Of the big boys, I like Little Caesars the best. Hard to beat when you take into account the price. And there isn’t anything obviously gross about it. Papa Johns always has that weird smell and the sauce is way too sweet, Domino’s crust is kind of weird, and Pizza Hut is always full of grease. Little Caesars is just normal pizza.

I’m happy that Detroit-style pizza is getting its due. That’s good shit.

3 Likes

sbarro? michael scott’s favorite new york pizza place

5 Likes

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/NatConTalk/status/1455700807144415232

Outsiders frozen pizza is Detroit style and maybe best frozen pizza I’ve tried. But down here in Florida, people don’t understand Detroit style I guess and Publix stopped carrying it.

These go down 2-3 at a time well also

Jets pizza is the best pizza

Square. Chicken. Bacon.

4 Likes

wow really? used to eat there 2 times per week (would get free pizza because my friend worked there). It’s fine, and pizza snobs are the worst, but this is the number 1?

Jets is best on that list by a lot imo.

he lists the forces he says played a role in his downfall: duplicitous Papa John’s executives, conniving ad agency reps, public-relations incompetents, the “progressive elite left.” The last one, he says, has long resented him for taking an operation begun in the broom closet of his father’s bar and transforming it into a global chain with more than 5,000 outlets. “The Papa John’s story totally debunks the left’s ideology,” he says. “This is America. You can live the American dream.”

LMAO oh yes anyone can open a restaurant in their dads bar. classic bootstrap story

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1456025843281633283

Sanders Institute founding and current board member Tulsi Gabbard has some thoughts on the VA race

little caesar’s $5 pies were the nut low. practically inedible unless piping hot.

I don’t mind Little Caesar’s for the price but they used to be way better before they started pumping out the cheap hot n ready pizzas.

1 Like

Yeah, the Little Caesar’s of the late 80s/early 90s was decent also.

If I am going to order a chain pizza, I’m going for as cheap and easy as possible. Little Caesars for carryout, Domino’s for delivery. I have no illusions about what I am eating.

unironically quoting nixon. wow.