GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

When I was young it was good pizza. Then, in my teens I’m not sure if they changed it or it was just crap. 4th grade for one of my friend’s bday party we went to Stand By Me and then his grandma kept giving us rolls of quarters at Showbiz Pizza! When they had the places loaded with video games instead of those stupid rides and ball pits. Great times. Later called Chuck E Cheeze.

1 Like

Chuck E Cheese < little Caesars < papa John

Yeah, obviously the best move is “not eating chain pizza”.

But of the chains, I’ve got Pizza Hut, Domino’s and Little Caesars all easily above Papa John’s.

Never had Chuck E Cheese, so I can’t judge that.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: Papa Johns tastes good and the garlic butter dipping sauce is fucking incredible.

6 Likes

Of the fast food pizzas either them or dominos is best… But they both obviously suck compared to actually good pizza places and I can’t take a caloric L like pizza on something less than incredible.

90’s Little Caesars was great back when they used real ingredients

Haven’t had it in several years but Papa Johns > all the rest of the national pizza chains

1 Like

julie

3 Likes

Domino’s new recipe is better than it was but still just a doughy mess of blandness imo. Pizza Hut’s Detroit style pizza was decent when they had it but not spectacular either. I’ve been trying to gain weight so have ordered these for quick calories recently.

i feel so sorry for you guys never having any good pizza places in the areas you live

papa johns < dominos < little ceasars < anything else not pizza, i mean i’d rather just not eat pizza before eating any pizza below this line < california pizza kitchen < jets < hungry howies

1 Like

I’m a sucker for the hut little personal pan pizzas.

But yeah I live outside Philly. Probably 40 local pizza joints in a 5 mile radius of me. We occasionally get a chain pizza when there is a special deal. Either PJ or Doms. But mostly we have 3-4 faves that are all a bit different. Always trying new ones.

strong text[quote=“Riverman, post:8047, topic:3154, full:true”]
Unpopular opinion: Papa Johns tastes good and the garlic butter dipping sauce is fucking incredible.
[/quote]

Dislike the pizza. But breadsticks + cheese sauce is amazing

1 Like

We have a few really good places but delivery is usually 1.5-2 hours so hardly ever order delivery from them and I’m a single dude and all my single friends have moved out of town pretty much so hardly ever dropping into a place for a $30 pizza solo.

This snobbery is why you got Youngkin, all pizza is delicious.

#allpizzamatters

8 Likes

I would rather eat 4-5 Totino’s than Papa Johns tbh. Is that snobbery?

2 Likes

We should start a thread on frozen pizza and try and rate them all.

Simpsons I mean 2p2 did it already. I can’t eat much frozen pizza either tbh.

I mean really? I’m not saying Papa John’s is good or anything but Totino’s is easily the worst pizza I’ve ever had

Stacking 2 Totino’s > Papa John’s. I only eat Totino’s every 2-3 years or so but I still believe that.

rofl title change

10 Likes

california pizza kitchen bbq chicken is the top tier frozen pizza OF ALL TIME. of all time!

2 Likes