https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1448374508465831938?s=20

4 Likes

Turn into???

https://twitter.com/BrentTerhune/status/1455658188716531714

6 Likes

This headline…

3 Likes

This changes everything!

You’re the leader of the free world and you just faked your own death, what better cover than becoming a heroin junkie touring with the most popular rock and roll act on the planet.

Genius.

3 Likes

Giving yourself arteriosclerosis to own the libs:

1 Like

noooo!! him eating tons of pizzas is the LAST thing i want! FUCK

3 Likes

How the fuck do you eat that many shitty Papa John’s? JFC. I delivered for them once for a few months and it was horseshit pizza.

1 Like

i just imagine eating 1.5 pizzas a day is what you do when you retire with millions of dollars in the bank and no further obligations to the company

When I was in Jamaica at Beaches, they had a wood fired pizza place at the pools. One of my favorite pizzas ever. I was all inclusive and ate there all week except two times. I could eat that every day for a year. Not Papa John’s slop. Especially if I was a millionaire.

4 Likes

I would totally do that except for the problem of getting fatter. Papa John’s is delicious.

Clearly being “Papa John” is central to his identity and he has a weird pizza fetish…. not that there is anything wrong with that.

2 Likes

I hope that they set up his pension so that it doesn’t vest until he eats 2,000 pizzas.

9 Likes

I guess if he originated the pizza recipe they use it’s probably made to his preferences or once was.

1 Like

i think the beauty of being papa john is no matter how many bad investments you make, and you’re dead broke, you can always walk into a papa john’s and get a free pie

Is it possible he’s doing this just so we all forget about the time he dropped an N-bomb at a staff meeting? It’s like how Jeff Toobin jacked it on Zoom to get us to forget about how terrible his takes were.

5 Likes

Papa John’s is legit the worst pizza I’ve had.

I don’t know why they put a metric fuckton of sugar in their sauce, but it makes it tastes horrendous.

2 Likes

I haven’t had Papa Johns in 15-20 yrs. I don’t remember it being that bad. In the Melkerson pizza rankings circa 2000, I had PJ > Pizza Hut >> Domino’s.

I do eat a lot of pizza, but I can’t remember having any of those three since about 2005ish. I’m definitely #winning when it comes to pizza.

I’m sure I’ve posted this elsewhere but the nut low pizza I’ve ever had is at ChuckECheese. My joke is that the box does double duty as the crust.

5 kids. Lots of bday parties.

1 Like