GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

nope. Nor the sound of the band in general. But mostly Kurt’s voice. So whiny and grating to me.

Just personal preference. Not to mention how it’s been constantly shoved in my face as “THE BEST BAND OF THE 90’s or MAYBE ALL TIME OMG” since, like, 1997.

2 Likes

What’s up being the song title and then them saying what’s going on the whole song is the first hipster bullshit ever right? That’s all that bugs me about the song tbh.

I made it about 75 secs into this song just now, big thumbs down

so yeah nirvana somewhat overrated but I will go to my grave claiming this was their best song

Fucking grohl’s drums here. The guitar wankery whatever, but this is their heaviest song by far imo and its great. That main riff. That bridge/solo. That cig flick.

4 Likes

I get it. Never mind is like Taco Bell to me.

They stole a lot from the Pixies.

1 Like

Grol’s hi hat lol.

The best thing Nirvana did was kill off hair metal. I grew up in the Seattle area and no way you could say a bad thing about nirvana. I still have always thought they were overrated. Alice In Chains way better IMO.

3 Likes

I like it. Its pretty close, I think Dirt is just as good as Nevermind, but obviously the tragic end of the nirvana band is their big history moment so its understandable that they have special place in history.

Tucker Carlson says the NSA is spying on him to get his show taken off the air. I’m just going to assume Tucker is trying to get ahead of something bad coming out.

LOL, half the NSA are probably legitimate fans of Tucker Carlson…does that count as spying?

Yea for sure. They also have the best mtv unplugged show. Even with that I still think they are overrated.

1 Like

Always hated walking on sunshine

2 Likes

That’s a Phil Collins song. So it might be -0- times.

That’s probably what my neighbors will be thinking in a minute.

1 Like

I don’t always listen to the Grateful Dead but when I do so do my neighbors.jpg.

1 Like

This is a big reason Whats Up has a billion views

3 Likes

On the subject of iconic songs that we hate, Wonderwall by Oasis. What a heap of shit.

4 Likes

:100:

it’s pretty much a meme at this point anyway

I’m definitely trolling you with this next time Minnesota beats Cincy.

lmao, I’m sure it’ll be next time they play. I have zero faith in Cincinnati sports teams