GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

i mean, municipalities should not get away with making some neighborhoods into food or health care deserts. abusing zoning power and public investment allocation can certainly be a crime.

This is the shit the right wingers eat up. Note the source.

" “Why would people want to work when they make more on unemployment?” Nelson told the *Washington Examiner"

Gee I wonder? Guess there is no possible solution.

1 Like

The GOP ramming into protesters laws are reaching their logical conclusion

EDIT: Sorry everyone, I totally misread the story, not what this is about at all. Carry on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/driver-hits-2-at-start-of-pride-parade-in-south-florida/2021/06/19/cf40ebbc-d15b-11eb-a224-bd59bd22197c_story.html

I always laugh a guys getting worked up by being hit on by gay men. They get to experience for 5 minutes what half of every woman’s day is like and they can’t take it.

5 Likes

this is in no way a conclusion of anything

It’s looking like this was not an attack but some kind of accident as the driver was in the same gay choir that the men who died were in.

I saw a my pillow sheets commercial today. (Yeah that would be funny). Anyways all the actors were old white people. Not like McDonald’s at all.

Damn, my reading comprehension sucks today. Please ignore.

It’s actually not confirmed yet. Still lots of confusion on what actually happened.

Yep. I’ve been hit on by enough guys to conclude that all men are pigs - gay, straight or otherwise.

2 Likes

Soooo true! :grin:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/1406687731242127370

Same as it ever was.

i’m super friendly to everyone so I’ve definitely been hit on my a decent number of gay men. There is also a decently high percentage of them at the festivals I go too.

Once they learn I’m straight that’s the end of it. Some of them became super, super close friends with me and we’ve been super fucked up together and none of them have ever tried to even remotely take advantage of me or push me to try anything.

Gay men are legit way cooler than straight dudes by a huge margin.

I was molested once by my best friend but he isn’t even gay, I guess bi-curious?

1 Like

I though that the dude whose girl you’re banging was your best friend. Same person?

1 Like

Was anyone not weirded out by the Pledge of Allegiance as a kid? Always seemed like everyone immediately understood it was dumb adult shit that you had to BS your way through every day.

8 Likes

Depends if you sat in the front row or back imo. But fuck yeah.

First year I had to do it was kindergarten. We moved to a new school for first grade and when they did it there I was shocked cause i thought it was just something the other school did. Knew it was absurd when I was 6 years old.

I was super proud to show my mom I had memorized it but I also thought the “for which it stands” part was “for Widget stands” and I thought it was cool everybody liked my favorite TV show.

5 Likes

Wasn’t it a thing in the old Ramona books that she heard the first line of the Star Spangled banner and thought a dawnzerlee must be a lamp?

1 Like

Not at the time, though I probably should have been (and certainly am now).