GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1405907403095281664

I sure as hell wouldn’t leave a kid alone with Steven Crowder.

3 Likes

I bartended and served in a fine dining restaurant that was low key known as being a gay bar because the owner was gay. Not once ever was I ever bothered or recruited in the least lol. At most I’d get asked if gay and that would be it.

ETA: I was partying with some of those patrons and their female friends one night after our bar closed and I got cockblocked by Rob Thomas. He thought he was going to bang the hairdressers I was with and that I cared at all so left me at a bar and left with them lmao.

4 Likes

Definitely true. I’ve been hit on by gay men way more often than women, especially in my younger days when I weighed 100 pounds. Thank God the GOP is on it, it’s really ruined my life.

2 Likes

Maybe you’re unattractive, tho.

6 Likes

I’ve thought about that. I mean, I have had guys hit on me but never aggressively and I do ok with women. Not great but good enough. Some of my hottest females I’ve had sex with were when I was pretty drunk and/or on coke so it’s probably an attitude/mental thing more than my looks tbh.

ETA: I have been called off standish by multiple women in my years out and about.

1 Like

“If was President, I would simply make breaking the law illegal.” - Ben Shapiro, probably.

— Jonathan 🧢 (@_jonathan001) June 18, 2021
2 Likes

columbus day needs to become indigenous people day, not cancelled. i’m not opposed to moving it, but i imagine leaving it in place is an easier battle.

6 Likes

This is probably where it’s headed. About a dozen states have already done it.

It was Shapiro who bought wood at Home Depot. He could have saved some money if only he’d waited.

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1406246427819401218?s=20

3 Likes

Rob Thomas from Matcbbox 20?

1 Like

Yup. It was hilarious.

Lol wtf. What year did that happen?

Was Sinbad there too?

2 Likes

Sometime between 2001 and 2005.

That is hilarious and no he wasn’t. Good pull.

2 Likes

It was 2001. Just found the concert he was here for and fuck no I didnt’ go. I was bartending at the bar I mentioned earlier and ended up with him and a few of his people with a few gay patrons of my bar and 3 hairdressers. He thought I was banging one of the hairdressers or something and ditched me.

Thats a great story, my wife got a good laugh too

Pretty sure gop celebrate Juneteenth as “Last Slavery Day”

2 Likes

Nobody said ban crime? Probably because they are not as dumb as Ben Shapiro.

Especially since he always wears a dildo holster (no shaming).