GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

He truly should go full Trump and just deny everything, claim it’s a witch hunt, etc. Assuming a jury in his deplorable heavy district he’s a huge dog to get convicted.

3 Likes

full article, if you want to read more details than I mentioned

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Terrista2/status/1393238299007799298

I thought the thing below the license plate meant that the driver had the right to punch me because I looked at it.

7 Likes

He’s probably doing something stupid like taking advice from a lawbro when, yeah, he should be in front of every camera he can find bullshitting about deep fakes and conspiracies and the Establishment being put to get him for telling The Truth about the 2020 election.

1 Like

(Hooker / blow supplier / no show job person on the right)

3 Likes

Yeah. Every Trump person that got pardoned did this, and every time they did Preet and Popehat laughed at them and said how stupid they were, but every single one ended up getting off. If Michael Flynn hadn’t gone aggressively full MAGA in court, he would be in jail right now.

4 Likes

Lol, Chris, buddy you sweet summer child

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1393333061580988416?s=21

My best guess is that everyone in Georgia with enough money to have 2+ homes does this, bug most of them aren’t running around Washington screaming PAY ATTENTION TO ME PAY ATTENTION TO ME like a misbehaving 3 year old.

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/2JVUJCF

Burst out laughing when I saw this one. I love the unfocused, despondent, near-crying look. The face of the 1 out of 500 entitled, arrogant fail-sons of wealthy dentists who actually have to face consequences for caring only about their immediate satisfaction and using people like toilet paper. Just go ahead and cry Joel, you’re going to do it a lot in federal prison. A truly repulsive cretin.

3 Likes

Going to guess Georgia’s tax authority will graciously let her amend her returns with no penalty, if she’s forced to fix the problem at all.

1 Like

2 Likes

lol that’s him

Chris Hayes is breaking down the latest right now on his show

Lol, I saw the resemblance too

I realize it’s the Capitol building and all, but does all that shit really cost that much?

1 Like

Pretty sure the cost will be exactly what’s budgeted. Unless it’s more.

1 Like

The homestead exemption is only $2,000. She wouldn’t face any serious punishment for 100 times that.

Yeah, those costs likely include soft costs like design fees and permitting.

It’s expensive. For reference, my old firm was working on a project that was expanding a local jail that has a construction budget of $65MM. It’s only going to add about 48 beds and a police station, so not huge. And we didn’t have to deal with the historical preservation side.

Note to self: Start biz doing government contracting work.

3 Likes

400 million more than we spent protecting the baghdad natural history museum. must be some pretty good shit there

1 Like