GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

I can’t believe I made it to the end of this whole thread and not a single person played the VORP card here. Still processing it. Not sure how to feel.

1 Like

What is this referring too? Not removing her from committees?

Lincoln actually supported slavery, do your own research.

4 Likes

Imagine being incensed that a person opposed to police murdering people sat on the jury.

https://mobile.twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1389647477880594437

1 Like

Another thing the right is enviably good at is acting like the only equitable way they and their allies can be judged is if it’s done by like-minded people.

3 Likes

So going to a memorial event is protesting cops? I went to a funeral a few weeks ago for a guy who died after having surgery. Was I protesting surgeons?

4 Likes

Meh. If it was years after he died and you were wearing a shirt that said “surgeons stop killing us” then yeah kinda?

Idk what the standard is for granting a new trial via motion or on appeal for this kind of thing, my guess is it’s unlikely, but it definitely seems like the juror wasn’t honest during voir dire.

1 Like

I suspect 99% of all jury trials have at least one juror who was dishonest during jury selection.

1 Like

Most jurors in murder trials aren’t fans of murder.

3 Likes

That’s obviously unfair to murderers.

5 Likes

#NotAllMurderers

3 Likes

Im sure plenty of Murderinos have served on juries

6 Likes

Well I don’t understand how anyone can serve on an impartial jury if they have any kind of feelings about murder or anything really.

1 Like

Fine. I say we ascribe to him the same punishment we give to Republican politicians for lying under oath.

5 Likes

Apples and oranges. Liberals and leftists have plenty of disagreements but mostly about subjective things. Deplorables can look at the sky on a sunny day at noon and insist that only stupid liberal sheep think its blue, everyone knows its neon green with yellow polka dots, Do Your Own Research.

This is one of my favorite dishonest shit they say.

“Ok, I’ve done my own research, using BBC, the Guardian, Snopes, The NYT, various independent journalists online, ABC, Fox, and MSNBC, and have come to the conclusion that ‘secret pedophile tunnels under pizza shops’ is whacko, disturbed, conspiratorial bullshit.”

“But you didn’t research who I SAID to research. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! LOOK AT THIS YOUTUBBBBBBBBBBE”

12 Likes

lol

1 Like

You can’t trust those sources, they’re all run by Jews, er, I mean globalists!

I don’t think they let, uh, globalists into Fox News.

1 Like

Fox News and Mitt Romney are communists now, ldo.