GOP Insanity Containment: Beets, Gazpacho, and Lube

Keed, stop this subtle Greenwaldian Shame attack on masks.

1 Like

Honestly anyone who is wearing a mask
when not needed should be lauded as a selfless hero not nit picked and mocked for not properly edging the risks of a deadly disease.

5 Likes

I am blissfully ignore-ant of the latest eruption.

I’m assuming he got the bag so no one could accuse him of even kinda caring about the environment

2 Likes

I’m not attacking masks. I’m pro-mask. But I don’t think there is any evidence at all that masks are useful in people that have been vaccinated.

Well, Covid ain’t the only disease out there so who gives a shit if someone wants to wear one?

4 Likes

This guy breaks down Ben’s trip to Home Depot trying to figure out what he is doing carrying out a singular piece of wood in a grocery bag.

2 Likes

Of course no one would care if a weirdo wants to walk around with a mask on for the rest of his life. But right now there’s a propaganda campaign ongoing that is trying to pressure everyone to wear masks because of covid, even vaccinated people. That’s what I’m talking about.

Can someone summarize whatever this Ben Shapiro/Home Depot thing is? I really don’t want to look this up.

1 Like

“Ben Shapiro DESTROYS Home Depot clerk who questions his lumber packaging preferences”

15 Likes

Some of the registers at my HD are self-checkout. Maybe he did that.

The tiktok is like 20 seconds long and explains it. He wanted to performatively go to Home Depot for a photo op because he thinks they’re conservative, so he buys a random piece of lumber and carries it away in a grocery bag.

Also, let’s not forget conservatives staged a multi-year boycott of Home Depot because of their support for the “radical homosexual agenda.”

(Warning, horrible deplorable source you shouldn’t click)

https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/3-year-boycott-of-home-depot-suspended/

1 Like

Imagine thinking the masked person is the “weirdo” in this scenario.

I didn’t realize you held such massive resentments towards masks.

The reality is society would ge benefitted pretty significantly if people were regularly weirdoing masks, even if Covid never existed.

Once again we enjoy another episode of “Keed really does share a lot in common with right wing loons, even more hgs you might think.”

4 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1385377375588859907

Right wing loons also believe the world is round. They’re not always wrong. Although, of course, my stance on masks is simply “vaccinated people shouldn’t have to wear masks if they don’t want to.” Which is far different from the actual right wing position you’re alluding to, which is something like “masks don’t work, I’m not getting vaccinated and Covid is a cold.” A position that I obviously don’t share.

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1385543976250380294

4 Likes

SK has found his new topic to wildly flail about on and I’d suggest not taking the bait

5 Likes

Wildly flail about? What the fuck are you talking about? This sort of censorious dismissal of viewpoints that don’t perfectly align with your own views is a great attitude to have on a message board, keep it up ikes.

1 Like

I’m planning to wear a mask any time I go shopping. It will cut down on colds, the flu, etc.

3 Likes